No announcement yet.

Urban Meyer stepping down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press conference today @ 1830 EST, no?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• DUPE. 10 char

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• rumors that norm chow is being looked at for OC

EDIT: and joe schad (and some others) report that we'll be switching to a prostyle
        Last edited by sbh15; 12-14-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          rumors that norm chow is being looked at for OC

EDIT: and joe schad (and some others) report that we'll be switching to a prostyle
          Chow would be scary in Gainsville.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• You know who would be unbelievably scary in Gainesville? Mike Leach.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              You know who would be unbelievably scary in Gainesville? Mike Leach.
              thatd be cool just could never see it. I read somewhere they want an OC with NFL experience

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                You know who would be unbelievably scary in Gainesville? Mike Leach.
                Leach is looking for an HC gig. He'll wait till he can find one. If I were a mid-major in the market for a coach, he'd be ******* #1.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Wow, Muschamp was very convincing in that press conference. I love his style.

Also, the players and commits are really excited for WM. Looks like nobody will decommit or transfer (as a result of Meyer leaving/Muschamp hired) aside from those that have already announced.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information