X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Righteous.

What's a Bull Gator? Like, Joakim Noah?
    I think they're the influential boosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      I think they're the influential boosters.
      That definitely makes more sense than Joakim Noah. :D
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        That definitely makes more sense than Joakim Noah. :D
        Joakim Noah was a Gator though... and looks like a bull. Or maybe just the Rancor.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          Joakim Noah was a Gator though... and looks like a bull. Or maybe just the Rancor.
          Haha, it had more to do with him now playing for the Chicago Bulls than him looking like one...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Tim Tebow.

Comment

• With any of these new coaches coming in next season .DO we see an over haul of the offense playbook at all ?

Comment

• http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,1194427.story

Bob Stoops says it isnt true....

...never know though.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Pretty sure Lane Kiffin said he wasn't interested in the USC job when it came open last year as well.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Pretty sure Lane Kiffin said he wasn't interested in the USC job when it came open last year as well.
                    Yeah i never said it was true or not, however i just saw this.

When the World contacted Stoops via text, asking him to respond to the report, he replied in a text: “Not true, whatsoever.” “I’m out recruiting as we text.”

According to the report, Stoops is negotiating with athletic director Jeremy Foley and the Gators administration, with former quarterback Kerwin Bell possibly becoming the team’s offensive coordinator.
                    They think he is in Gainsville....so who knows.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Yeah. He's probably just covering so his OK recruiting class doesn't get screwed up if it falls through.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Yeah. He's probably just covering so his OK recruiting class doesn't get screwed up if it falls through.
                        My roommate and I are just sitting here talking about why in the **** would stoops leave?

Like i dont get things like this. He has been at OU for what? 10 years? He is one of the most successful coaches in the country at one of the most prestigious jobs in the country. He has built the program how he wants it, it has a great rep....why would he leave to start over?

Comment

• New challenge. More money. Try the SEC. Easier recruiting.

Just a few guesses.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

New challenge. More money. Try the SEC. Easier recruiting.

Just a few guesses.

Not to mention more stability conference wise. The Big-12 is always on a slippery slope.

Comment

• I'm not sure it's easier to recruit to Florida than it is Oklahoma. Oklahoma is Texas' second school, and there's more football talent in Texas than there is in Florida. Maybe there's a slight difference, but not enough to really matter.

Florida is not a better job than Oklahoma. Not saying it's worse, but it's not better. I don't particularly understand why Stoops would leave either, unless he has a bad relationship with the AD.

Conference argument makes some sense, but every conference would accept Oklahoma with open arms.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I'm not sure it's easier to recruit to Florida than it is Oklahoma. Oklahoma is Texas' second school, and there's more football talent in Texas than there is in Florida. Maybe there's a slight difference, but not enough to really matter.

Florida is not a better job than Oklahoma. Not saying it's worse, but it's not better. I don't particularly understand why Stoops would leave either, unless he has a bad relationship with the AD.

Conference argument makes some sense, but every conference would accept Oklahoma with open arms.
                                If this thing goes through, ive decided that Patterson would be the perfect fit at TCU...

....still think its a long shot though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information