No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was obvious pass interference. You gotta look back for the ball.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• That K-state/Syracuse ref should be fined and suspended for that. How the **** do you make that call in that situation? Seniors work their asses off all year and have their career ended like that because your ***** ass wanted the spotlight

Comment

• Without getting into the refball stuff, Nassib looks really impressive going forward to me. He's got a real strong arm and the right build to work in the NFL. Someone to keep an eye on for sure.

Speaking of impressive young quarterbacks, Bray is out there throwing darts. Uncommonly accurate for a guy that young.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 10/10 for the start, -3/10 for the rest of the game so far. Meh.

Comment

• Hello you, Erik ************* Highsmith.

Comment

• This is one hell of a game so far. Tennessee & UNC both have good years to look forward to.
              Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

• Rex Grossman has snuck onto the field in a Volunteers jersey. "**** it I'm going deep".

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
                  This is one hell of a game so far. Tennessee & UNC both have good years to look forward to.
                  Well UT sure does but I don't know how we can revamp everything so quickly and still be bowl eligible. Im guessing Renner will be our starter next year with a better line hopefully we can just plug guys in. Problem is we aren't a big time football school so it is hard to do that. Defense should be a strength since we had a ton of youth playing this season.

As far as this game, Bray has been letting it fly for the most part. Losing Deunta was pretty ****** especially since Bruce was already out for this game too, but Kendric has played real well and if the pass rush continues to disrupt then we could be alright. Coples is really a scary guy and I hope he returns so him and Paige-Moss can anchor our line.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Only if Robert was playing in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                      Well UT sure does but I don't know how we can revamp everything so quickly and still be bowl eligible. Im guessing Renner will be our starter next year with a better line hopefully we can just plug guys in. Problem is we aren't a big time football school so it is hard to do that. Defense should be a strength since we had a ton of youth playing this season.

As far as this game, Bray has been letting it fly for the most part. Losing Deunta was pretty ****** especially since Bruce was already out for this game too, but Kendric has played real well and if the pass rush continues to disrupt then we could be alright. Coples is really a scary guy and I hope he returns so him and Paige-Moss can anchor our line.
                      OUCH!!!! I hope he is OK from that pop on his unprotected noggin.
                      Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

• Yeah Sir Robert would have made a mockery of that young line. Paige-Moss looked like he just got a helmet to the face after his helmet came off by Coples.
                        Coples is that dude.

Comment

• go sec schools !

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Draughn had a really nice TD run, shaking Janzen Jackson with a sick juke.
                            I'm reasonably impressed. This is the only time I've seen him play, but he looks like the real deal. He reminds me of Deangelo Williams, and I hope some team gives the guy a chance in the 7th/UDFA.

Also, Coples (I think, UNC fans correct me if I'm wrong) has the largest brand marking I've ever seen on a dude. It's so raised it's disgusting. Worse than Malcom Jenkins'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                              I'm reasonably impressed. This is the only time I've seen him play, but he looks like the real deal. He reminds me of Deangelo Williams, and I hope some team gives the guy a chance in the 7th/UDFA.

Also, Coples (I think, UNC fans correct me if I'm wrong) has the largest brand marking I've ever seen on a dude. It's so raised it's disgusting. Worse than Malcom Jenkins'
                              Yeah earliar in the season Droughn wasn't get reps because he was in that investigation for a little bit. He has been injured a couple times during his career but he looks to have some quickness back and he is labeled to me as a balanced RB.

And yes Coples brand is frightening.
                              Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post

Yeah earliar in the season Droughn wasn't get reps because he was in that investigation for a little bit. He has been injured a couple times during his career but he looks to have some quickness back and he is labeled to me as a balanced RB.

And yes Coples brand is frightening.
                                Coples is that dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information