College Gameday Thread: Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
    The Hummanitarian Bowl might actually be pretty good. Northern Illinois has put up a lot of points this season. It has potential to be a high-scoring match. In games that don't matter that's what I like to see.
    I don't care about scoring alot of points or a close game really. I like watching quality defense be played, and I like watching big programs that I actually have a reason to care about. I enjoy watching games where I actually have a reason to root for an outcome.

Yet Im sitting here watching BYU and UTEP and I'm sure I'll watch whateve game comes on next.

God damn it. Why at Boise? I hate that annoying field.
    Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 12-18-2010, 05:42 PM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Wooo hooo I actually had BYU in Bowl predictions. Don't usually start off too well. I had 12 confidence points on BYU. Got Fresno St. in this game cuz I thought UNI would be messed up due to the coaching changes. But only go 4points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
        I don't care about scoring alot of points or a close game really. I like watching quality defense be played, and I like watching big programs that I actually have a reason to care about. I enjoy watching games where I actually have a reason to root for an outcome.

Yet Im sitting here watching BYU and UTEP and I'm sure I'll watch whateve game comes on next.

God damn it. Why at Boise? I hate that annoying field.
        But if OSU ever got the red field they have wanted for several years im sure you would love that.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

A red field would be gross. It would give a bloody heat vibe. I like the blue turf. It looks especially cool in the night games.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The red field in the game last night was ******* awful.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
              But if OSU ever got the red field they have wanted for several years im sure you would love that.
              I would ******* hate that. It would look completely ********.

And I've never seen anyone say anything about a red field. But I havnt been an osu fan for long, so I'd love to see a link. Honestly most osu fans love tradition so much I can't see them going for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                I would ******* hate that. It would look completely ********.

And I've never seen anyone say anything about a red field. But I havnt been an osu fan for long, so I'd love to see a link. Honestly most osu fans love tradition so much I can't see them going for this.
                Ill have to look for it, but there were some talks of the idea, and whether it was just OSU fans with just out of this world thinking or if it was real, i did read about it.

Im close to Cheney and ive watched games at Eastern Washington and its pretty ridiculous.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I saw that field when Espn did a little thing on the different colored fields. I like real grass fields so anything other than green just seems lame and gimmicky.

Comment

Corey Robinson has the fastest release in college football. That kid can really sling it. Troy is dirt-rolling Ohio, bit Jernigan and Robinson are fun to watch. It's like they are playing against air.

Comment

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                      Corey Robinson has the fastest release in college football. That kid can really sling it. Troy is dirt-rolling Ohio, bit Jernigan and Robinson are fun to watch. It's like they are playing against air.
                      Robinson is going to be a good one I think. No NFL potential obviously, but he's going to break some of Levi Brown's records.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        I watched that EWU game on the red field, I didnt think it was that bad. I just think grass > all other fields.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Glad I had NIU beating Fresno.

Comment

Pierce burns Patrick for the TD, Southern Miss up 7-0 early over Louisville.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Nice, rooting for USM on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                                Nice, rooting for USM on this one.
                                Me too. So far so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X