• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that coverage guy got plowed.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

that Pettis guy is good

also, Musberger's homerism for Boise is oozing out of his voice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        that Pettis guy is good

also, Musberger's homerism for Boise is oozing out of his voice.
        He has a home in idaho, so he loves them...he was talking about it during the whole VT game.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Doug Martin with the big TD run to out Boise up 7-3.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Kellen Moore runs the best 2 minute offense in the country....

....actually maybe Derron Thomas but thats just because every drive goes 2 minutes....but you guys get the point lol.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Good game so far... Lol failed conversion.

Comment

very sloppy first quarter but they got 16 up on the board .I don't understand the attempt 2 point conversation , why not just go for one , really?Any who Boise finally got in a groove and the running game going on in the second .Time for them to step up and blow by Utah .

Comment

Meh. I thought Utah was going to back up all the trash talking.

Comment

Utah was overrated all year. Defense is holding up better than I thought, mostly cause of turnovers they're causing.

Nice to see my Boise -17 and under 58 bet looking solid.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      I think Boise kills them. I really wasn't impressed with Utah's season at all when you look at it. They lose to ND, get blown out by TCU, barely beat a Pitt team that didn't even play well, and their last 3 wins (AF, SDST, BYU) were all very close games the Utah struggled. I was not impressed with Utah this season in the least.

Boise on the other hand has a ton of talent on offense, and played great defense all year. I dont think they have any problem shutting down Utah's offense, and we all know what Boise is going to do when they have the ball.

I think Boise wins 45-13
                      Yep. I looked at Utah's record and immediately put a big bet on Boise St to win.

Comment

This officiating crew is horrendous. That pass interference call had to be one the worst calls ive ever seen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          This officiating crew is horrendous. That pass interference call had to be one the worst calls ive ever seen lol.
                          I have to agree there .I Mean the CB barely hooked the WR elbow barely . How do you guys like Moore going into his senior year next season then probably onto the pros in 2012 season .

Comment

I completely agree. I thought it was a great play. Perfect defense.

Fun game. Turnovers everywhere helped keep the score down, but Boise dominated as I expected. I love bowl season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I don't see how anyone could have expected Utah to hang with Boise St. I thought it would be a good game and an interested match-up but Boise was just more talented than Utah.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5951147

The Mountaineers announced Thursday that sophomore center Joe Madsen, reserve nose tackle Josh Taylor and backup defensive back Eain Smith are academically ineligible for the game against NC State. Madsen, who has started 25 straight games, could be replaced by guard Eric Jobe or by sophomore backup John Bassler.
                                How dumb do you have to be academically ineligible at West Virginia?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information