College Gameday Thread: Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    This Michigan st O-line looks like what i'm accustomed to here in Seattle, at all levels.
    Has a lot to do with Bama just being flatout better in that area too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Wow, bench Fera.

Comment

• go gators go gators !!!Gators Special teams rock !!

Comment

• Florida is sooooo ******* fast.

Comment

• Ever notice helmet to helmet seems to be tolerated more at the college level. I thought Nebraska was getting away with it all game long at the Holiday Bowl.

Comment

• And Penn State continues to suck.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Hey, did you guys know that Chris Relf weighs 240 pounds? I wasn't sure if Mike Patrick told you yet.

Miss. State TD. 17-14. Wonderful organization by the Rodster. Coming out of a timeout and only 10 guys on the field.

Comment

Ever notice helmet to helmet seems to be tolerated more at the college level. I thought Nebraska was getting away with it all game long at the Holiday Bowl.
                  Not as big of an emphasis. There were some iffy helmet hits in that game, I agree. As a rule, the college game is called a lot looser these days. Don't tell that to Vols fans though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Has a lot to do with Bama just being flatout better in that area too.
                    No doubt, i never was all that sold on MSU this year.

Comment

• What is Taylor Potts draft stock?
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• yeah even if Michigan wins, the sloppiness they've shown is why we need change. I'm at the point I will take anybody over Rod and Robinson right now. Harbaugh, Hoke, hell ask Mike Hart to retire early and become our HC he said he wanted to become our HC some day.

Comment

Ask Lizard, he knows everything Bama going back to Joe Willie Namath and John Hannah.
                          I actually met Hannah when I was Bama student. He made the All 20th Century team as an OG with the Patriots. Joe Willie was the 3rd Tide QB to win the SB, & that was SB III (Bart Starr won the 1st 2 for Lombardi, & he was a 17th rd draft pick), btw Ken Stabler won a 4th.

Imagine the ESPN bombast covering a 3-day 17-rd draft, scary.

strangely Greg Jones & Deunta Hightower both disappeared in this 1st half.

Comment

• Julio Jones showing off the wheels. What a stellar block my McElroy too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• McElroy blowing up bitches on the lead block!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Julio is amazing. Great block from McElroy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information