College Gameday Thread: Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
    The SEC chant is the most ******** thing in all of sports. The North won the war. Get over it.
    Win.

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    Yards are what's important. Nuts to turnovers.
    Are touchdowns important?

Comment

• Michigan lost containment....again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        Let me know what part is unreasonable.
        The part where Harbaugh has to run the option at Michigan....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Are touchdowns important?
          Indeed. The Huskies scored a couple of them on their way to victory against the Huskers.

Comment

• Hey, only 24 points against in the first half.

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            Indeed. The Huskies scored a couple of them on their way to victory against the Huskers.
            Hey, there's that thing the Locker fanboys do all the time where they give him credit for everything that goes right. Good to see the playbook stays consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Let me know what part is reasonable.
              I know there are probably a few million reasons to want to coach at Michigan but a lot of guys dont like the constant recruiting (Pete Carroll didnt). Add to that he's a WCO offense guy not a read option guy so unless he can get Ryan Mallett back i dont see him going to Michigan. Lastly he would barely have to change his zip code by coaching the Niners.

Comment

Add to that he's a WCO offense guy not a read option guy so unless he can get Ryan Mallett back i dont see him going to Michigan.
                http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=3717412

Meet this guy. Hang out for a bit. I wasn't aware that Harbaugh had to use Rich Rod's playbook. Maybe you know something I don't.

Lastly he would barely have to change his zip code by coaching the Niners.
                There's the case-cracker. That's the biggest sticking point.

Comment

I know there are probably a few million reasons to want to coach at Michigan but a lot of guys dont like the constant recruiting (Pete Carroll didnt). Add to that he's a WCO offense guy not a read option guy so unless he can get Ryan Mallett back i dont see him going to Michigan. Lastly he would barely have to change his zip code by coaching the Niners.
                  I still don't know where you are getting this idea that he has to run the option at Michigan...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    The part where Harbaugh has to run the option at Michigan....
                    They'd run a Pro Style, I-formation based offense, which is what would concern me since they could get some nice QB's there while Ohio State runs... their offense.

But we don't need to worry about that, because St. Richard is the answer and Domino's Pizza won't let him get away.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                      The SEC chant is the most ******** thing in all of sports. The North won the war. Get over it.
                      I was at Ft Benning Georgia and trust me those boys dont think they ever lost the civil war and were more than willing to remind us of it.

Comment

• Man I for got how Brantley just sucks in this offense .

Comment

• our ST can't block for crap either

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            They'd run a Pro Style, I-formation based offense, which is what would concern me since they could get some nice QB's there while Ohio State runs... their offense.

But we don't need to worry about that, because St. Richard is the answer and Domino's Pizza won't let him get away.
                            Exactly. So why would Harbaugh shy away from going to Michigan to run/recruit the spread option offense?

I'm so confused at that comment..

Comment

• "Mississippi State has made better adjustments than Michigan has."

You can take out "Mississippi State" and replace it with "every ******* team" and it still applies.

Comment

Harbuagh goes Luck goes, the Niners would have to sweeten the pot no doubt but it would probably be worth two number 1s or a Vernon Davis or a Mike Iupati and their own first.
                                I think they've given up on Luck, focusing on your boy Locker. Whoever the new HC is will dump Smith & draft a face of the franchise QB. Alex Smith has had more than enough chances.....

Luck has zero to lose, if he avoids injury at Stanford next yr. he could be the #1 overall in 2012 if he so chose.

Speaking of next yr, Florida St. s/b a top 10 ten based on what I saw vs SCAR last night. And some network will hire Urban Meyer for the booth.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information