College Gameday Thread: Bowl Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
    How did he make that throw? He had enough time to set his feet and face downfield and then he proceeded to throw it straight into the defenders chest.
    He does that all the damn time. Poor throwing mechanics. He also outright gives up on routes if they aren't there within a second and takes off to the opposite side of the field he was reading.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well, it looks like between Coker/our OL and Micah Hyde, I have some good fap material for the next 2-3 years....

Comment

• TJ Moe = Wes Welker

Comment

• Btw, Mizzou will score with ~ 1 min left don't worry everyone. It's happened I believe in all 5 losses this season.

Comment

• I'm really not liking Gabbert's mechanics. His footwork is among the worst I've seen from a guy with such high pro potential. I think Tebow and the like are showing footwork concerns coming out of the spread are slightly overrated, but ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Well, it looks like between Coker/our OL and Micah Hyde, I have some good fap material for the next 2-3 years....
              I wouldn't put to much stock into Coker's performance, Mizzou's starting DT is out with an injury and our linebackers can't tackle. What's his name for Nebraska had 300 yards rushing and he's horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                I wouldn't put to much stock into Coker's performance, Mizzou's starting DT is out with an injury and our linebackers can't tackle. What's his name for Nebraska had 300 yards rushing and he's horrible.
                Well he's been good in the time he's played so far this year (last like 5 games), plus our OL is very young and has looked awesome in the last half of the season as well.

But then again, there's always Angry Iowa Running Back Hating God that will likely strike in the next year or so...

Comment

• One read spread at it's finest.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If they punt, they wnt get the ball back.

Comment

• Oh and I forgot James Morris, future All American MLB.

Huge play here, cmonnnnn D

Comment

• How good is Mizzou's kicker?

Comment

• My god I love TJ.

Comment

• This is an easy call, stop making it sound like more than it is...

Comment

• That one might be coming back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                How good is Mizzou's kicker?
                                Very accurate, doesn't have a 50+ leg though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information