Known Unkown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Known Unkown

Tyree Lee 5'9'' 185 RB from Phoebus HS in Hampton, VA.........Has won a state title today and his HS has won a title the last 3 years in a row in their division.

Here is the kicker......Tyree Lee has over 2,500 yards rushing and 30 TDs this season and he is not being recruited. My assumption is that he must does not have the grades at all to be noticed by major D1 programs.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
    Tyree Lee 5'9'' 185 RB from Phoebus HS in Hampton, VA.........Has won a state title today and his HS has won a title the last 3 years in a row in their division.

Here is the kicker......Tyree Lee has over 2,500 yards rushing and 30 TDs this season and he is not being recruited. My assumption is that he must does not have the grades at all to be noticed by major D1 programs.
    recruiting thread.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information