No announcement yet.

2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao some people are really butt hurt about Newton's situation. He was by far the #1 player in college football

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Wow. Cam didn't win. That's embarrassing SWDC. If you want to leave him off your ballot, whatever, I don't support it but I can understand it. But you ever had Cam as their #4, should have their ballot removed. *sigh*

Also thanks JBalla for putting in the time and effort to organize this again.

Comment

lmfao.....

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I didn't vote for Newton cuz I'd figure he'd win by a landslide

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            I didn't vote for Newton cuz I'd figure he'd win by a landslide
            I didn't vote for Cam because if I was a real Heisman voter, based on the rules given by the Hesiman Trust, I wouldn't have voted for him. I question how you could vote Robinson over Kaepernick. He had better stats on a better team and has been good for four years.

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

I'll confess that I was the dork who voted Kaepernick #1.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                Lmao some people are really butt hurt about Newton's situation. He was by far the #1 player in college football
                I didn't see much point in voting for someone who would just have to give the trophy back in a few years. I'd rather vote for a kid who can really represent what the Heisman is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  I didn't see much point in voting for someone who would just have to give the trophy back in a few years. I'd rather vote for a kid who can really represent what the Heisman is all about.
                  Than I hope you didn't vote for Lamichael James, Justin Blackmon, or Ryan Mallett either.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Than I hope you didn't vote for Lamichael James, Justin Blackmon, or Ryan Mallett either.
                    Holy ****. Thank you. The double-standard that being held is pathetic.

Cam Newton - Dad took money which Newton may or may not of known about.
                    LaMichael James - arrested on charges of domestic violence. Plead guilty to physical harrassment and is on a two year probation.
                    Justin Blackmon - Arrested for a DUI during this season.

And the guy who may or may not of known about money his dad took is the one who's lack of integrity warrants being left off a Heisman ballott. Ummm....okay. Something doesn't seem right here. Some people need to get off their moral high-ground, turn off ESPN and look at the facts.
                    Last edited by TACKLE; 12-22-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      Actually it seems to me that Newton's supporters are far more butt-hurt over this whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post

LaMichael James - arrested on charges of domestic violence. Plead guilty to physical harrassment and is on a two year probation.

And the guy who may or may not of known about money his dad took is the one who's lack of integrity warrants being left off a Heisman ballott. Ummm....okay. Something doesn't seem right here. Some people need to get off their moral high-ground, turn off ESPN and look at the facts.
                        There is a substantial difference between Newton and everyone else in the conversation. When Newton is found out and it will happen, he will not be eligible this season and as a result will not be eligible for the Heisman.

The comparisons are completely and totally inconsequential. O.J. Simpson is still a recognized Heisman winner. Reggie Bush is not.

Comment

Originally posted by My ballot
                          I'm using the integrity clause AND being a homer!

1. Denard Robinson, QB, Michigan
                          2. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
                          3. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
                          4. Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue
                          5. Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
                          There's my ballot, guys.

Comment

1. Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
                            2. Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State
                            3. LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
                            4. DaQuan Bowers, DE, Clemson
                            5. Andy Dalton, QB, TCU

Cameron Newton out of ballot due to the investigations.
                            Start throwing rocks in 3... 2...

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post

Are you really pretending like he didn't know about it? Come on now.

Rule #1 of college sports: You aren't allowed to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                                Are you really pretending like he didn't know about it? Come on now.

Rule #1 of college sports: You aren't allowed to get paid.
                                If Cam knew nothing about what his dad was doing, how could Cecil ensure that Cam would turn down his better offers and sign with Mississippi State?

Absolutely pathetic to think that Cam Newtown didn't know what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information