No announcement yet.

2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely Cam knew what was going on, and surely most guys who are in Heisman contention also knew there was money coming in, either to them or their family.
    It might be considered "an infraction", but so is a coach or recruiter from buying a soda and all kinds of trivial petty bullschit.

The NCAA makes billions from these great players and they get banged up and risk injury, pain all the time. I'd rather the players get something than these pricks like E Gordon Gee and the rest line their pockets even further.

Maybe that's just me though.

Now, who's gonna start our 2011 Heisman Hopeful Thread?
    I'm afraid to start another thread...... lol

Someone fire one up.....assuming no Luck back next year.... fave's gotta be who? Denard Robinson? He looked to be the guy 5 games in. Pryor will be back right? Or is he gonna get suspended over this tattoo scandal?

UPDATE: Yeah, cross of Terrelle Pryor now!

Marcus Lattimore has to be a contender. But he faces a lot of tough defenses in the SEC and racking up huge stats is tough.
    Ingram won it last year because the team was #1, not because he racked up huge numbers.
    Last edited by J-Mike88; 12-23-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Denard Robinson could pass for 4,000 yards, rush for another 2,500 and score 50 touchdowns and still not win the Heisman thanks to Michigan's "defense".

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Denard Robinson could pass for 4,000 yards, rush for another 2,500 and score 50 touchdowns and still not win the Heisman thanks to Michigan's "defense".
        Can he play corner too?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
          Can he play corner too?
          Well, he was recruited as a corner by almost every school in the country. Michigan and Kansas State were the only teams who recruited him as a quarterback.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information