2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy Presentation

Hello and welcome to the 2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy Presentation. We are in for a show tonight. We have 9 total "student"-athletes coming in tonight so without further adieu here comes the athletes:

Here come the quarterbacks

Here are the rest of the top 9:

So let us start the show
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

in 9th place:
    Last edited by jballa838; 12-21-2010, 10:55 PM.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

in 8th place:

Comment

In 7th place:

Comment

in 6th place:

Comment

in 5th place:

Comment

In 4th place:

Comment

in 3rd place:

Comment

and your Winner of the 2010 SWDC Heisman Trophy. Which one of our contestants is the lucky winner

and 2nd place is:

Comment

And if you couldn't tell we are a draft site, you do now!

Where is Lee Ziemba? Top 10!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

voting breakdown:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        And if you couldn't tell we are a draft site, you do now!

Where is Lee Ziemba? Top 10!
                        you were the only one who voted for him, sadly.

Comment

haha just like the real heisman race you either vote Cam #1 or didn't vote for him at all.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            haha just like the real heisman race you either vote Cam #1 or didn't vote for him at all.
                            haha exactly. that was the most shocking part when i was tallying the vote. the first 3 ballots I read didn't have him on there and Denard was 1st or 2nd on all 3. The scary part was I miscounted the first time, was missing a 3rd place vote, and there was a tie, so i color coded the spreadsheet that I inputted all the ballots into and turns out that I miscounted the number of 3rd place votes Andrew Luck had. he won by that much.

Comment

Wow no way! I didn't even vote Luck #1. Woot for the only Marecic vote.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information