5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
    In the Sugar Bowl presser today, Tressel said all 5 suspended players pledged to return for 2011.
    I have tremendous respect for Tressel for doing that, but lose all respect for him if he seriously believes those guys.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• if you know tressel you know these guys aren't gonna go back on their words. that would completely embarrasing for anyone who left anyhow after it was all over the national news that "5 suspended players pledge to return"

Comment

if you know tressel you know these guys aren't gonna go back on their words. that would completely embarrasing for anyone who left anyhow after it was all over the national news that "5 suspended players pledge to return"
        There is no guarantee that these guys are coming back and their character is in question already by violating NCAA rules. I'd say at least two of them go pro.

Comment

• No way, I would be beyond shocked if any of them go pro. These guys respect Tressel way too much to pledge to come back and take their punishment and then just totally stab him in the back like that.

Comment

No way, I would be beyond shocked if any of them go pro. These guys respect Tressel way too much to pledge to come back and take their punishment and then just totally stab him in the back like that.
            These guys also respect dollar signs from the violations they committed. If an agent gets in their ear and tells them how much they could earn, it might be too enticing to deny.

Comment

• whatever. All of them were going to return anyway except perhaps Herron. People are making too much of this. Tressel knows what he's doing, these guys don't want to go out as goats. None of them would go any higher than round 3 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                These guys also respect dollar signs from the violations they committed. If an agent gets in their ear and tells them how much they could earn, it might be too enticing to deny.
                Agree 100%.

Comment

• it sounds like Herron might leave, but I think he'd get the blessing to do so being that he's a 4th year junior instead of a 3rd year player. Pryor and Posey are returning for sure though, and Adams I assume is too. Herron is the only one in danger of losing his starting job though and he was the only one who was gonna leave before the suspensions, so we'll see.

Comment

• ken gordon reporting:
                    Terrelle Pryor said "I don't care what Kirk Herbstreit says, has he beat Michigan?"

I guess he's a little salty right now.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Ouch. Herby has been very rough on Pryor over the years, but most of his criticisms were well earned. And of course he's going to hate selfish actions like these that hurt his school.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                        ken gordon reporting:
                        Terrelle Pryor said "I don't care what Kirk Herbstreit says, has he beat Michigan?"

I guess he's a little salty right now.
                        Nice to see Pryor is learning from his mistakes... ugh. Moron.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information