No announcement yet.

5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turdell just lost a boatload of $. On the flipside, at least an NFL club won't waste a 1st rounder on this bum. This was good for the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
      These kids are all sorts stupid. Pryor being an idiot should shock no one. Boom doing this disappoints me quite a bit.

The NCAA is a joke. Cash Newton getting off is a joke so they come down on OSU. Great job guys. But they come down on four players that are probably going pro and another guy that is a role player. Also, they push the suspensions into next year. So basically, there is very little pain.

What a farce. Suspend them now if you are going to suspend them. This is such kabuki theater.
      Lets not forget USC golf cart scandal
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        The players are eligibile[sic] for the bowl game because the NCAA determined they did not receive adequate rules education during the time period the violations occurred, Lennon said."
        Much like Cam Newton didn't know of anything his dad was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
          Turdell just lost a boatload of $. On the flipside, at least an NFL club won't waste a 1st rounder on this bum. This was good for the NFL.
          I wouldn't count your chickens...

He probably didn't lose much, he wasn't going to be a QB at the next level anyway. His stock will come down to his willingness to play WR and how he performs at the combine.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            In addition, I think we see Pryor, Posey, and Herron in the NFL next year because of this.
            Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
              The players are eligibile[sic] for the bowl game because the NCAA determined they did not receive adequate rules education during the time period the violations occurred, Lennon said."
              UN******BELIEVABLE!!
              What apologists.... again, this shows they're more concerned with the BS BCS bowl crap games than anything else, especially fairness and rules.

They did bad enough that they're suspended for 5 games right? But the excuse is these fools didn't receive adequate education on these things? Really?

Now I will be rooting for the SEC once again against the Buckeyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                Jordan Whiting also suspended for the first game of the season next year.
                Wow, that will really hurt the team.
                Who's that against, Middle Montana State?

Comment

Depending on who you talk to... a lot of Buckeye fans would rather have them suspended for the Bowl game than for any important games next year, so 5 games next year is actually worse.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                    Depending on who you talk to... a lot of Buckeye fans would rather have them suspended for the Bowl game than for any important games next year, so 5 games next year is actually worse.
                    it should be both
                    I'm a state.

Comment

They need to be suspended, but not for the Bowl game? Typical...

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        it should be both
                        They should be suspended for the bowl and five games selected at random by....me.

The random five games are...Miami, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          They should be suspended for the bowl and five games selected at random by....me.

The random five games are...Miami, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Michigan.
                          The streak would remain intact

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            The streak would remain intact
                            Yeah, but I want to lose to a different group of players. I'm getting bored with losing by more than 30 to these guys. Bauserman could make the game interesting.

Comment

Why isn't OSU losing games retroactively for playing ineligible players?

Comment

So Terrell Pryor will go pro (likely) and the beginning of the end of his football career has begun.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information