No announcement yet.

5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, who is the likely starter for the buckeyes next year? Bauserman, Graham or Guiton?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      so, who is the likely starter for the buckeyes next year? Bauserman, Graham or Guiton?
      I would hope it's some combination of Guiton/Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        If there truly is a God above, it will be Bauserman.

Comment

Not sure if others in the program feel this way but I was listening to Colin Cowherd's radio show and Kirk Herbstreit was just tearing Terrelle Pryor apart.

Herbstreit called the suspensions addition by subtraction because it gets rid of selfish, me-first players. He said Pryor still thinks he is the next Michael Vick, Vince Young, Cam Newton, etc. but in reality he isn't in the same stratosphere. That no one at Ohio State or in his personal life has ever told him he's just not that good.

He also called Pryor's time at Ohio State a "complete failure" because he went there to be a NFL player but hasn't improved his NFL stock any. Went on to say Ohio State doesn't need people who think they are already NFL stars like Pryor but guys who want to come to Ohio State to play in the Horseshoe and win Big 10 championships.

Comment

Wow, way to go Kirk calling out a tOSU kid!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              Wow, that will really hurt the team.
              Who's that against, Middle Montana State?
              First 5 games are:

-Akron
              -Toledo
              -@Miami (FL)
              -Colorado
              -Michigan State

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                First 5 games are:

-Akron
                -Toledo
                -@Miami (FL)
                -Colorado
                -Michigan State
                Only one game there OSU should worry about

Comment

http://columbus.craigslist.org/clt/2127040159.html

Bringing the lulz. I'd take a screenshot, but I'm dumb and don't know how to.

Comment

Pryor will be a fine Tight End or WR.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                      Pryor will be a fine Tight End or WR.
                      Except he has no agility whatsoever, mediocre straight line speed, bad work ethic, terrible football instincts, and ... oh yeah he's never played there before

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                        Except he has no agility whatsoever, mediocre straight line speed, bad work ethic, terrible football instincts, and ... oh yeah he's never played there before
                        Not one of those is true including not playing wide receiver before. He did as a freshman.

I'm not a Pryor defender and think he is a terrible quarterback, but he's an exceptional athlete

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                          Not one of those is true including not playing wide receiver before. He did as a freshman.
                          For, what, three snaps that consisted of running 10-yard fades in the end zone?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

I'm not a Pryor defender and think he is a terrible quarterback, but he's an exceptional athlete
                            He runs with one of the longest strides I've ever seen. No way he's going to be able to run routes and make cuts and quickly accelerate or stop at an NFL level. Further, when he runs the ball, he grades out pretty poorly at following his blockers and being aware of where people are. When he takes off to run, he gets yards in college because he has straight line speed and the defenders are spread out defending the pass. He could get a lot more if he actually ran the right way and had any shiftiness at all. Last, what exactly did he learn in his freshman year that you think will translate -at all- to the pro game?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

On top of his subpar QB skills (accuracy, reading defenses, throwing mechanics etc.) Pryor now has proof of character concerns that need to be addressed. Pryor is nothing "revolutionary" in terms of athletic ability (think Matt Jones), he was just hyped up as a blue chip recruit and has never lived up to his expectations.

I agree with all of Herbstreit's comments Arsenal posted earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                http://columbus.craigslist.org/clt/2127040159.html

Bringing the lulz. I'd take a screenshot, but I'm dumb and don't know how to.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information