5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    That's the BCS and ESPN saying we don't want to lose an audience to mess up the ratings. What hypocrisy.
    This is the first thing I thought too. They shouldn't be allowed to play in the Bowl game either. Complete hypocrisy.

But I've long determined that logic, reason and common sense simply cannot be applied to anything college football related.....alas.

Comment

Pryor sure gets a lot of people's panties in a wad. He's helped OSU win a lot of games, but people talk about him like OSU has never won a game since he became the starting QB as a true freshman. OSU fans are just mad that they haven't won 3 national titles in a row since he got there and other fans just don't like his cockiness.

Comment

wow....this just made my day.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
          In addition, I think we see Pryor, Posey, and Herron in the NFL next year because of this.
          I don't know about Herron, but I definitely think Pryor, Posey and Adams will bolt now. I think Mike has the most to gain here, he's the only first rounder out of the 3 IMO.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Thank you stupid OSU players for taking the Big Ten torch for dumb off the field incident during the offseason(ish) from Iowa.

Also, if they did sell off those things, they all deserve what they get for just being morons.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
              I don't know about Herron, but I definitely think Pryor, Posey and Adams will bolt now. I think Mike has the most to gain here, he's the only first rounder out of the 3 IMO.
              Adams has not had a great season, I think he'd be a late rounder at best if he declared now. Herron was already in heavy consideration of leaving, so we will see.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                Adams has not had a great season, I think he'd be a late rounder at best if he declared now. Herron was already in heavy consideration of leaving, so we will see.
                Didn't he get first-team All-Big 10?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  UN******BELIEVABLE!!
                  What apologists.... again, this shows they're more concerned with the BS BCS bowl crap games than anything else, especially fairness and rules.

They did bad enough that they're suspended for 5 games right? But the excuse is these fools didn't receive adequate education on these things? Really?

Now I will be rooting for the SEC once again against the Buckeyes!

They're only 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games anyway... they could use a little support ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
                    They're only 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games anyway... they could use a little support ya know...
                    Incorrecto. Penn State beat LSU last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Incorrecto. Penn State beat LSU last year.
                      Lol... I was talking about Ohio Tate...

Comment

Ah, I thought you meant Big 10 vs. SEC last year or something. My mistake.

Comment

Yeah, the Big10 is 6-5 vs the SEC in bowl games since 2002. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM CHERRY PICKED NUMBAS?

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            wow....this just made my day.
                            Cool. Now go find some other team to add to your front runner list. Oregon is pretty hot now and west coast so you should like them.

USC AND BSU AND OREGON OMG ITZ DA GIBBLZ

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              Didn't he get first-team All-Big 10?
                              Shane = Buckeye Eeyore

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                                Yeah, the Big10 is 6-5 vs the SEC in bowl games since 2002. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM CHERRY PICKED NUMBAS?
                                Not quite as impressive as the 0-9... but they'll do..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information