No announcement yet.

5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Pryor sold his sportsmanship award for clothes and apparel, what a guy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Pryor should've just claim that he didn't know he was receiving money. It sure worked for Cam Newton.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
        Adams has not had a great season, I think he'd be a late rounder at best if he declared now. Herron was already in heavy consideration of leaving, so we will see.
        1st team all big ten by coaches and media. he had a very good season anyhow. that said he needs another year, he's not ready for the NFL yet despite having a great year this year.

Comment

"@Antoniopittman This osu tattoo stuff is silly. Cats been gettin hookups on tatts since back in 01"

Allegedly was up but has been since taken down and...

@Brewster50: Why couldn't we get the investigators that handled the auburn case??
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I think Pryor still stays another year. Posey, Adams, and Herron wouldn't surprise me one bit if they bolted but I have a feeling Pryor sticks it out for his last 8 games of his career.

Also it would shock me if Miller didn't start the season ahead of Bauserman and Guiton. He comes in during the spring and if Pryor can start as a true frosh over Boeckman after 2 games w/o being here for spring ball, then Miller can start over Bauserman the Terrible after a spring and fall camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              http://columbus.craigslist.org/clt/2127040159.html

Bringing the lulz. I'd take a screenshot, but I'm dumb and don't know how to.
              christ that **** is ******* funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

If you haven't met before, may I introduce you guys... Terrelle Pryor, this is 7th round. 7th round, this is Terrelle Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                  If you haven't met before, may I introduce you guys... Terrelle Pryor, this is 7th round. 7th round, this is Terrelle Pryor.
                  7th round is favorable. Huge character concerns coupled with idiotic on the field and off the field decision making. And a mediocre arm for a physical freak.

It all adds up to fail.

The NCAA is a joke. Cash Newton walks because everyone from the family to Auburn to the SEC commissioner get's their lies straight and then they get him off of the hook, despite a freaking rule that says you or your family can't solicit money.

OSU self reports and gets bent over. Except they aren't really that bent over because the players involved are likely out this season anyways and they can play in the bowl game.

Basically this all adds up to pay players in a way that everyone can deny that the player or the school knew.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    My front runner list? the list that consists of the teams from LA.....where i am from...BSU from idaho...where i currently live.

Hmmm, sounds really out of this world i know.

shut the **** up.
                    Why would you move from LA to Boise?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      The NCAA has become greedy and corrupt. The integrity of the game no longer matters to them so long as they get their money....it's going to take someone from within to ever change anything.

I'm hoping the SEC "secedes" from the NCAA...start their own college athletics association. They could probably convince Texas to join them and really threaten the NCAA.

I hope it happens. I hate the NCAA. I hate the BCS. And I hate that any sort of integrity the game could possess is now tarnished beyond all recognition.
                      The SEC is as bad as or worse than the old SWC. They are some corrupt mofos. I say it should all go pro and make this stuff above board.

All of the big schools cheat. Some go crazy with it. Why not just legitimize this behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                        Why would you move from LA to Boise?
                        He's a pitcher for Lewis-Clark State College.

Comment

Typical students don't have the ability to reap some of the benefits the athletes do? No ****. Most of these guys are on full rides they aren't the typical student. Feel like this has to infringe on their personal rights. Say you are an honor student maybe even line in an honors dorm, you can have kids pay you to be a tutor. How is that fair? The typical student can't reap that benefit.
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Mark May- "I guarantee that if a player from the SEC did this, they wouldn't be playing in the Sugar Bowl."

Like, seriously, dickhead? What the **** is Cam Newton doing these days?

"The NCAA won't punish their sacred cows in the Big 10 and the Pac-10."

Again, seriously? Does the name Reggie Bush ring a bell or six?

Comment

Just listening to that what an idiot. Then he used AJ Green as an example, what an idiot. Green sold his jersey after the bowl game how would they have suspended him for the bowl game? He compared letting Green play the season opener and then suspending him to suspending someone for a bowl game, there is no comparison.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Mark May- "I guarantee that if a player from the SEC did this, they wouldn't be playing in the Sugar Bowl."

Like, seriously, dickhead? What the **** is Cam Newton doing these days?

"The NCAA won't punish their sacred cows in the Big 10 and the Pac-10."

Again, seriously? Does the name Reggie Bush ring a bell or six?
                                The worsening WWE style coverage of cfb by ESPN is terrible. I have not watched nonsporting events on ESPN for years. Their scripted yelling is a waste of time. I hope the big10 pac12 and big12 form their own collective network and cut the mouse out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information