No announcement yet.

5 Buckeyes suspended first 5 games next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put my human ignore button on Mark May's mouth about 7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
      Why would you move from LA to Boise?
      Cost of living, the life in cali is a **** ton more expensive than it is in Idaho my man. Even though money isnt that valuable anywhere anymore.

I actually live in Coeur d' alene Idaho, which is northern idaho, but i have grown to hate the university of Idaho and a lot of my teammates from high school play at BSU, so thats that ive been a bronco fan.

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      He's a pitcher for Lewis-Clark State College.
      Thank you for backing me up kind sir.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        Cost of living, the life in cali is a **** ton more expensive than it is in Idaho my man. Even though money isnt that valuable anywhere anymore.

I actually live in Coeur d' alene Idaho, which is northern idaho, but i have grown to hate the university of Idaho and a lot of my teammates from high school play at BSU, so thats that ive been a bronco fan.

Love the lake over there, first went there when my son was at Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          Love the lake over there, first went there when my son was at Gonzaga.
          Thats what we are known for, really big summer town. Getting swarmed with tourists more and more every year.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

The NCAA is officially, publicly corrupt. 5 games next season? Wait a second, don't the Buckeyes still play a game this year? So they're letting ineligible players.. play..? Why in the world would they do that?

OH YEAH, IT'S THE MONEY! What a ******* joke. I'm not sure which is worse, this or Cam. Cam at least they pretended like he did nothing wrong, here they can't even dispute it but are saying because they "didn't know" that something everyone and their ******* mothers knows is a violation that they'll be allowed to play the last game this year but not games next year, when they might have already declared? I mean, are they really going with that angle? "So, we can't take any money.. but we can sell stuff they give us, like AWARDS, right?" I mean come. *******. On.

Just ******* get rid of the "rules" already. They're obviously not enforced for any good teams.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Edit: Nvm...

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

I heard you Cali folk were making it expensive. I also heard it's beautiful. If you can handle the cold in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                  The NCAA is officially, publicly corrupt. 5 games next season? Wait a second, don't the Buckeyes still play a game this year? So they're letting ineligible players.. play..? Why in the world would they do that?

OH YEAH, IT'S THE MONEY! What a ******* joke. I'm not sure which is worse, this or Cam. Cam at least they pretended like he did nothing wrong, here they can't even dispute it but are saying because they "didn't know" that something everyone and their ******* mothers knows is a violation that they'll be allowed to play the last game this year but not games next year, when they might have already declared? I mean, are they really going with that angle? "So, we can't take any money.. but we can sell stuff they give us, like AWARDS, right?" I mean come. *******. On.

Just ******* get rid of the "rules" already. They're obviously not enforced for any good teams.
                  Pretty much agree. It's a farce. Professionalize it already.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                    I heard you Cali folk were making it expensive. I also heard it's beautiful. If you can handle the cold in the winter.
                    Ive lived in Idaho much longer than i lived in Cali, so i guess you could consider us Idahoans....but the winter hasnt been too bad the last couple years, but could get brutal at any given moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      Ive lived in Idaho much longer than i lived in Cali, so i guess you could consider us Idahoans....but the winter hasnt been too bad the last couple years, but could get brutal at any given moment.
                      I got excited at first when I saw Lewis-Clark State University because I know a few guys from my HS that went to Lewis & Clark College in Portland but then I realized they were two different places...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        I got excited at first when I saw Lewis-Clark State University because I know a few guys from my HS that went to Lewis & Clark College in Portland but then I realized they were two different places...
                        Yeah its really weird because we are so close, and both schools mascot is the warriors haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          Word. I definitely want to visit there... in the summer :)

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                            Word. I definitely want to visit there... in the summer :)
                            Come on down. Take ya out on the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                              This is true. I can't believe that collectively all of the slave states have been whooping up on OSU all of these years. Ya'll must be so proud.

Yeah we get tired of beating up on each other all the time in the SEC. Every now and then the Yanks from up north deserve a dose of good ol' fashion country boy a** whoopin'.

On the bright side, OSU has the opportunity to make it an even 0-10 in few weeks ;)

Comment

• If you want a good laugh:

http://sportsrings.net/home.php

The other two teams on there shouldn't be surprising either.
                                I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information