No announcement yet.

2011 Florida State Seminoles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The complete lack of any time of run blocking really confuses me. I mean they return alot of experience, lost some important guys but it shouldn't be this big of a drop off. We really need to work out the kinks there as we can't afford to just not be able to run the ball.

Defense is freaking legit, D-Line is insanely deep and everyone was making an impact. Werner dominates and Jenkins is still getting an insane jump on the ball. The new guys have been awesome too with Christian Jones and Joyner being some of the best players. Really pleased with the leap Bradham has taken too, he is a big time player.

Comment

• Can't have a letdown today after the emotion of last week with the athletes Clemson has. Defence and special teams have to be in it from the start.

Comment

• Boy we REALLY shot ourselves in the freakin' foot today.

Penalties always seemed to come on third downs when the defense would get a stop.

I was impressed with Trickett. Very impressed.

The running game just gets worse, and worse, and worse, and worse, and worse...

Comment

• I think getting so pumped up for the OU game came back to bite FSU in the arse. FSU looked awesome in the game, but weren't able to come away with the win. I think had you won, you would be undefeated right now. Best to take everything a game at a time, yeah?

Comment

• I will say, that Bradham hit was perfectly legal and it's total bullsh*t that he was flagged for that hit let alone ejected. The reffing all around was ******* brutal all game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              I will say, that Bradham hit was perfectly legal and it's total bullsh*t that he was flagged for that hit let alone ejected. The reffing all around was ******* brutal all game.
              This crew always does its best to screw FSU. I have no doubt they have money on these games.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information