No announcement yet.

2011 Florida State Seminoles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DE B.J. Dubose took an OV to FSU this weekend.

I haven't heard anything about him, but this was obviously set up well before the Aaron Lynch fiasco and good reports about Clowney at the UA game. The article mentions he is being looked at by Miami as a TE, so maybe he is a backup plan to O'Leary at TE?

(I've conceded Fulse to Auburn even if O'Leary somehow falls through)

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      If you can't beat em, tell lies about them. WTG Notre Dame!
      someone from the home of negative recruiting bitching about negative recruiting that wasnt even done by ND, the Jimbo to LSU rumors if they were even real could just as likely have come from any of the other teams recruiting lynch, hell its way more likely as ND hasnt had an history of negative recruiting at all, and alford least of all.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

So you're saying Notre Dame just conveniently benefited from ANOTHER school telling AL that his HS coach was paid to push him to FSU, that FSU was taking too many DE's, and Fisher was leaving for LSU?

Do you also believe in Santa Claus?

Comment

Originally posted by MassNole View Post
          So you're saying Notre Dame just conveniently benefited from ANOTHER school telling AL that his HS coach was paid to push him to FSU, that FSU was taking too many DE's, and Fisher was leaving for LSU?

Do you also believe in Santa Claus?
          Im saying that there were more schools in his recruiting than just FSU and UF so I think just assuming that some negative recruiting happened by 1 of those schools just cuz its convenient for you is pretty lame.

Also, it is far from a fact that Lynch was ever told this line, thusfar it looks like purely made up piece of BS anyway.

And no I dont believe in Santa Claus, the easter bunny is a different thing though.

As I see it the only one who has been claiming this is a butthurt FSU mod who wasnt close to lynch throughout the process anyway.

I still think Lynch will end up a Nole although im obviously hoping he doesnt but thinking that A the rumor is undeniably truthfull and how it subsequently would be sure to come from the ND staff is just flat out ********.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Is Dorsey a Nole yet???????? The way yall are getting recruits it looks like he will be outback for a scholarship.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
            Newton
            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
            Barely literate +5 swagger
            Thief +15 swagger
            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
            Big, average speed -3 swagger
            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
            Total Swagger: 62
            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

Wow, being called unethical by possibly the most sanctioned athletic program in the FBS is pretty funny. I'll put up ND's reputation against FSU's record any time, I'd put ND's spotless record against FSU's anytime, and I'd put up ND's graduation rate against FSU's anytime.
                Chinese Democracy starts on November 23rd 2008!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axl Rose View Post
                  Wow, being called unethical by possibly the most sanctioned athletic program in the FBS is pretty funny. I'll put up ND's reputation against FSU's record any time, I'd put ND's spotless record against FSU's anytime, and I'd put up ND's graduation rate against FSU's anytime.
                  No one gives a damn about your reputation in the 80s anymore.

Comment

FSU and Clowney is becoming quite the discussion now.

Bushido said on twitter in recent tweets:

"Interesting...I don't blame Lynch for being scared if what I just heard turns out to be true."

"There was a lot of male bonding(no ****) in St. Pete. Things were said, & passed on to kids in San Antonio who play the same position."

That could only be Clowney, because I doubt that Chickillo would scare off Lynch. No offense to Chick, of course.
                    Last edited by BigJohn98; 01-09-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                      FSU and Clowney is becoming quite the discussion now.

Bushido said on twitter in recent tweets:

"Interesting...I don't blame Lynch for being scared if what I just heard turns out to be true."

"There was a lot of male bonding(no ****) in St. Pete. Things were said, & passed on to kids in San Antonio who play the same position."

That could only be Clowney, because I doubt that Chickillo would scare off Lynch. No offense to Chick, of course.
                      From the sounds of it after whatever Aaron Lynch did this weekend FSU has now pulled his offer.

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                        Is Dorsey a Nole yet???????? The way yall are getting recruits it looks like he will be outback for a scholarship.
                        Isn't he at Louisville?

Comment

Nope, Tallahassee Community College. We won't know if he'll be at FSU til the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                            Nope, Tallahassee Community College. We won't know if he'll be at FSU til the summer.
                            Why the Summer rather then Spring? If he becomes a Nole I see him Redshirting his first year.

Newton
                            Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                              Why the Summer rather then Spring? If he becomes a Nole I see him Redshirting his first year.
                              From my understanding he is enrolled at TCCC right now and would be a walkon, we won't know til the summer because someone could offer him a scholarship out of the blue and he goes there. Or it could be he doesn't get the grades he needs at TCCC to transfer to FSU and delays the process another year.

Comment

I believe Karlos Williams can be the Sean Taylor of FSU, he already has the build to bulk up to 220 or so with his 6'2'' 210 frame. He showed from the Under Armour Game, that he is not afraid to get his nose dirty with that big hit.
                                Last edited by shylo3716; 01-11-2011, 01:37 PM.

Newton
                                Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Working...
                                X