No announcement yet.

2011 Florida State Seminoles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Edwards, Jr. is visiting FSU next week. :)

Comment

• Is Kelvin Benjamin eligible, if so where does he rank on the depth chart?

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
      Newton
      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
      Barely literate +5 swagger
      Thief +15 swagger
      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
      Big, average speed -3 swagger
      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
      Total Swagger: 62
      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• As far as we know he is qualified. Jimbo will get him on the field. No doubt about that.

Comment

• i saw a few interesting things on the current depth chart. Mcloud is listed as the starter at NT over Jaccobi, also Jermaine Thomas is listed as the 4th RB. I was wondering if anyone had any insight to those situations. I realize this isn't the final Depth Chart so things could def change. Just was curious if anyone knew if there was something going on

Comment

• I think Jaccobi has been injured, Jermaine got into some legal trouble in the spring and has been held out of spring practice. I think he just was allowed to practice again, but obviously is in the dog house right now.

Comment

• wow i am surprised no one has posted anything after the spring game yesterday.. i had to work yesterday and missed the game.. can anyone give me some info on the game? Who surprised? any of our star freshman get in the game? ie Wilder, Williams, O Leary, etc? How did we look?

Comment

• Originally posted by ratiffshabang View Post
                wow i am surprised no one has posted anything after the spring game yesterday.. i had to work yesterday and missed the game.. can anyone give me some info on the game? Who surprised? any of our star freshman get in the game? ie Wilder, Williams, O Leary, etc? How did we look?
                I did not watch the game, but you can watch the whole footage for free on ESPN3.com

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                Newton
                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                Barely literate +5 swagger
                Thief +15 swagger
                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                Total Swagger: 62
                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

wow i am surprised no one has posted anything after the spring game yesterday.. i had to work yesterday and missed the game.. can anyone give me some info on the game? Who surprised? any of our star freshman get in the game? ie Wilder, Williams, O Leary, etc? How did we look?
                  Devonta Freeman had a nice run and Christian Green played well.

Comment

None of those guys are on campus yet...

But we looked ok, offense was spotty but 3 starters were out on the o-line. That said it looks like Trickett is positioning himself to be the backup QB.

Comment

• i finally caught some of the game online yesterday. I didn't think it through that some of the freshman wouldn't be outta hs yet, but i did see Waisome and Freeman. I agree the offense looked pretty bad. However seems like all the spring games i've seen have had bad offense. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. Manuel seem to force too many balls which turned into interceptions. I realize the offensive line was a total joke in this game, but i hope EJ makes better decisions during the season. He has incredible talent, just needs to settle in and take what opens up for him.

Comment

• Brandon Jenkins was a freaking stud. Seemingly unblockable in the 1st quarter. I think he had like two sacks, a tackle for a loss, and three or four more hurries. Absolutely ridiculous.

Terrance Parks also had a really good showing I thought. Made some really nice plays on the ball and read routes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post

Terrance Parks also had a really good showing I thought. Made some really nice plays on the ball and read routes well.
                          It's about freaking time too.

Our defensive line will be the best in the country this year.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                              It's about freaking time too.

Our defensive line will be the best in the country this year.
                              I would not go that far, our DT's still haven't shown the ability to be elite. We have alot more depth now, but no real impact players as of yet. Jenkins is a beast, but Markus White was great last year, the battle for his spot will be interesting.

Comment

• I think this is the year the team returns to the BCS bowl and takes it's next step to the return to the national title. I agree it's ACC Title or Bust this year.

PS I found you MassNole!! I miss you over at O.S..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information