2011 Florida State Seminoles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarSeminole View Post
    I think this is the year the team returns to the BCS bowl and takes it's next step to the return to the national title. I agree it's ACC Title or Bust this year.

PS I found you MassNole!! I miss you over at O.S..
    I actually spend most of my time at The-Mainboard.com now. I don't miss OS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
      I actually spend most of my time at The-Mainboard.com now. I don't miss OS.
      I agree that site is a joke, to many fsu hating trolls.

I am reading through the draft board over there, and ur still being mentioned with the Ponder pick, they are saying u r running the vikings and blasting u.
      Last edited by WarSeminole; 04-28-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarSeminole View Post
        I agree that site is a joke, to many fsu hating trolls.

I am reading through the draft board over there, and ur still being mentioned with the Ponder pick, they are saying u r running the vikings and blasting u.
        LOL, guess I was right he'd be a higher pick than Tim Tebow at the end of the day. Like they said on TomahawkNation, he is a perfect fit for the West Coast Offense in the NFL. Out of the first round QBs in 2011 he is without a doubt in the best position for success with a group of solid WRs and the best RB in the NFL behind him.

EDIT:
        I just went over to OS and read the NFL Draft thread, LMFAO at them. This board is much better, but honestly you should tell the other OS Noles to check The-Mainboard out. It is pretty much just like OS, without the stupid rules designed to keep it PG friendly.
        Last edited by MassNole; 04-29-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

LOL, guess I was right he'd be a higher pick than Tim Tebow at the end of the day. Like they said on TomahawkNation, he is a perfect fit for the West Coast Offense in the NFL. Out of the first round QBs in 2011 he is without a doubt in the best position for success with a group of solid WRs and the best RB in the NFL behind him.
          I agree, I think Ponder is in a perfect position right now. As long as he can stay heathly in his career he should have a good career may never be Peyton Manning but he will be a good starter. I am also glad to see Rodney Hudson go to my favorite team in the NFL, the Chiefs. I wonder if Markus White will go tomorrow maybe 7th round.

Comment

• http://hamptonroads.com/2011/04/form...-man-fla-state

FSU is in very good hands.

Comment

• Looks like the entire class (sans Juco placement Terry Bell) will make it academically.

Comment

• Don't know if the image will show because of where I got it from, but E.J. made the cover of Phil Steele's Florida edition.

Comment

• 10 Assistant Coaches to watch - Mark Stoops

Comment

Great article, this is the type of person that everybody -- not just athletes -- should aspire to be. I can't wait until next year to see EJ tear it up.

Comment

• Manuel, Rolle, and Ponder: All guys that are class guys, and what all student atheltes should aspire to be.

It's nice that FSU is going from a team of miscreants to this.

As a teenager in High School, I can honestly say someone like Ponder is my role model. Two Masters degrees in 4 years, and the starting QB... I am just wow'd by that.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• There are rumors apparently that Tony Steward wants out of Clemson. If it is true, I highly doubt Clemson would release him to go to a rival school.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          There are rumors apparently that Tony Steward wants out of Clemson. If it is true, I highly doubt Clemson would release him to go to a rival school.
                          Where did you here this? Steward should have went to FSU on Singing Day.

Comment

There are rumors apparently that Tony Steward wants out of Clemson. If it is true, I highly doubt Clemson would release him to go to a rival school.

Double Post, Sorry.
                            Last edited by dannyz; 05-18-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

It seemed pretty obvious on NSD he was not liking his decision. I've never seen a kid so unhappy to make an announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                                E.J. is the next big thing
                                It looks like a good recruiting class coming in and the team has a nice bowl win over an SEC team to finish the season after not closing out a couple games this year.

A pretty good opening season for Jimbo, but a statement win over Oklahoma next season would be a nice sign that the program is fast-tracked on its way back to where it once was.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information