Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Evolution" of College Football In Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    No, they ran a 3 QB system because Brantley, Reed, and Burton are terrible QBs. And no, Burton is not better than EJ Manuel.
    Oh yeah, they just got to UF by mistake....2 of them being freshman dont mean anything, they are just terrible.



    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      No, they ran a 3 QB system because Brantley, Reed, and Burton are terrible QBs. And no, Burton is not better than EJ Manuel.
      E.J. Manuel shits on Trey Burton. I like that jballa can tell that Burton is a better QB with Burton's whopping six passing attempts this year. I guess I can't judge Burton by his box scores, either.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
        No, they ran a 3 QB system because Brantley, Reed, and Burton are terrible QBs. And no, Burton is not better than EJ Manuel.
        You're right. EJ Manuels 6:10 career TD:INT ratio has me all giddy.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
          Wilder is playing running back.
          My bad then. I thought he was going to play LB. Switch that to "Tank Carradine will eat him".

          Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Oh yeah, they just got to UF by mistake....2 of them being freshman dont mean anything, they are just terrible.
          John Brantley is atrocious. How or why he got to UF is irrelevant. You can't really tell if Burton is a good passer because he only threw it six times this year. Reed's not much of a thrower.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
            You're right. EJ Manuels 6:10 career TD:INT ratio has me all giddy.
            Almost as much as Trey Burton's six attempts do and 0:1 TD:INT ratio do?

            Comment


            • There is no clear cut number 1 QB in the state right now from what i have seen. E.J. Manuel hasnt impressed me a great deal when he plays but he has shown promise, i think Burton can be a potential star, Jacory Harris....is well not worth talking about anymore...



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                E.J. Manuel shits on Trey Burton. I like that jballa can tell that Burton is a better QB with Burton's whopping six passing attempts this year. I guess I can't judge Burton by his box scores, either.
                He's a playmaker with the ball in his hands.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                  He's a playmaker with the ball in his hands.
                  So that makes him a good all-purpose threat. It doesn't make him a good QB.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    My bad then. I thought he was going to play LB. Switch that to "Tank Carradine will eat him".
                    They got Wilder by telling him he would be a RB, not a LB for them. He wanted to play RB, they told him what he wanted to hear, but all in all I'm pretty sure they will go back on their word and he'll be a great LB.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                      They got Wilder by telling him he would be a RB, not a LB for them. He wanted to play RB, they told him what he wanted to hear, but all in all I'm pretty sure they will go back on their word and he'll be a great LB.
                      Umm...no. We recruited him as a RUNNING BACK so he could PLAY RUNNING BACK. Jimbo likes big backs in his offense. He'll be playing running back.

                      Comment


                      • How did Jeff Luc look this year?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          Umm...no. We recruited him as a RUNNING BACK so he could PLAY RUNNING BACK. Jimbo likes big backs in his offense. He'll be playing running back.
                          if you play him at RB and not LB, you are nuts. well, not you personally.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                          Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            How did Jeff Luc look this year?
                            I didn't see him too much, so I honestly couldn't tell you. He's gotta get more flexible. He's too damn stiff.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              How did Jeff Luc look this year?
                              He didn't get as many reps as Christian Jones did nor did he stand out on special teams like Telvin Smith did, but I'd expect him to start or at least split snaps evenly at MLB in 2011.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                The Notre Dame that stomped Miami and Utah this year.
                                OMG no way they beat Miami your right Notre Dame is a powerhouse

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information