Michigan fires Rich Rodriguez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fired twice in two days.

More impressive than getting fired at orientation (it happens)

Comment

U ever celebrated so much u lost ur pants?

Comment

I think he's best off as an OC at a major program for a year or two before trying to reestablish himself as an HC.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          U ever celebrated so much u lost ur pants?
          I've celebrated so hard that I've pooped my pants. Does that count?

I think we see him at a Big East school like Pitt. Maybe UConn, but I don't think he meshes well with Edsal's ethics, character, and team composition. But UConn and RichRod both may be desperate.

Then, again, he may take some time off. He does have oodles of money now.

Comment

he finally got a three and out :D

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
              LMAO, that was a good one.
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I'd be celebrating this if I were a Michigan fan. I didn't like the signing to begin with as I didn't think Rich Rod fit that Michigan persona. I have a feeling that Brady Hoke will be their next HC.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  Nice one... Where'd you steal that from? :)

Comment

friend who said it was on some michigan message board.

Comment

Has anyone heard the rumor/story that before Bo died he told Les Miles he would never coach at Michigan? The word on the recruiting trail a few years ago was that Les was telling recruits that Lloyd had parkinsons and that was reason he was retiring. Any truth to this at all?

Comment

Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                        Has anyone heard the rumor/story that before Bo died he told Les Miles he would never coach at Michigan? The word on the recruiting trail a few years ago was that Les was telling recruits that Lloyd had parkinsons and that was reason he was retiring. Any truth to this at all?
                        It seems that Les has made plenty of enemies at Michigan, but I never heard about that. I could be true though. Because some of the people that know what went on makes it seem like Les did something pretty bad.
                        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                          It seems that Les has made plenty of enemies at Michigan, but I never heard about that. I could be true though. Because some of the people that know what went on makes it seem like Les did something pretty bad.
                          I remember reports coming out he was telling Jai Eugene that Lllyod had bad health and would retire before the season or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information