High School Under Armour game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
    What position will Bray play because he's classified as an athlete.
    im guessing it'll be slot reciever and will get some looks at some rb sweeps as to what onetrrio mccalleb does right now. just getting the ball in space to him really cause hes so quick and explosive.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Jeff Driskel looks like the next Jake Locker.

Comment

yeah i was just about to ask.... how did jeff driskel and future florida gator look in the game? i know i saw 6 rushes for 80 yds..... and I know he threw a pick 6 that really wasn't his fault..... thoughts?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

He's got a long way to go fundamentally but Driskel looks like a great prospect for the future. Like I said, a Locker type that both throw and tuck and run. He does need work throwing the ball but you can obviously see the tools are there to work with.

Ohio State has their next Pryor too...Braxton Miller. Gotta love those athletes playing QB. Anyome forget who QB-ed Ohio State when they were actually successful? Joe Germaine. Craig Krenzel. Pocket QBs. National Championship QBs. Since when did Tressell become obsessed with dual threat gimmick guys?

Comment

Karlos Williams. Remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
              Ohio State has their next Pryor too...Braxton Miller. Gotta love those athletes playing QB. Anyome forget who QB-ed Ohio State when they were actually successful? Joe Germaine. Craig Krenzel. Pocket QBs. National Championship QBs. Since when did Tressell become obsessed with dual threat gimmick guys?
              Troy Smith. Miller is very simliar to Smith too. A pocket passer who can run and be a spread, run first QB if he has to because he so ridiculously athletic. But if you watch any Braxton Miller game (especially the state championship game vs St.Edwards) you see that he already has a great arm and can make any throw on the money and is incredible throwing on the run. Miller already throws the short passes better than Pryor too, which is kinda funny. Don't judge the kid on playing 2 series in a high school all-star game during which Jadeveon Clowney was in his face every single snap.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                looked like a college junior out there. FSU's secondary is gonna be really scary in the next couple of years with him, Joyner, and those other guys.

Comment

He is gonna be a LB.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    He is gonna be a LB.
                    How so????

Comment

I could only stomach a little over a quarter of this game. And these guys are supposed to the be the best, the "all stars" of high school football?? And you can't say that it's just an NFL "pro bowl"-type of game, these are young, up-and-coming high school kids trying to make a mark, playing against peers regarded as the cream-of-the-crop.

If these are the "best" according to HS scouts, then the system is flawed beyond repair. I can find a team of better players from the state championship teams in Missouri alone.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        Troy Smith. Miller is very simliar to Smith too. A pocket passer who can run and be a spread, run first QB if he has to because he so ridiculously athletic. But if you watch any Braxton Miller game (especially the state championship game vs St.Edwards) you see that he already has a great arm and can make any throw on the money and is incredible throwing on the run. Miller already throws the short passes better than Pryor too, which is kinda funny. Don't judge the kid on playing 2 series in a high school all-star game during which Jadeveon Clowney was in his face every single snap.
                        If this were actually the criteria for judging QBs, there are going to be some awful QBs in the SEC for the next 3 years...

(assuming he chooses USCe)

Comment

He is gonna be a LB.
                          He isn't his brother, he will be a DB even though WR may be his best position.

Comment

How so????
                            He is what 6'2, 210? I can't see him staying at that weight. He is gonna get bigger, unless he is one of those guys that can't get bigger no matter what.

Comment

Taylor Mays was 230 coming out of high school. Lots of linebackers are only 200 lbs. or less coming out of high school. Depends on the player if he can maintain his speed an quickness at larger sizes.

Comment

He is what 6'2, 210? I can't see him staying at that weight. He is gonna get bigger, unless he is one of those guys that can't get bigger no matter what.
                                Not an issue with FSU's S&C program. But remember FSU also plays a 230lb Rover in Nick Moody.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information