The 2011 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Do you have links for either of those two guys?
    It was mentioned in a thread on MGoblog. People over there are usually pretty accurate in terms of who's been offered at least, but I don't have a real source, which is why I said I was only fairly sure.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/shawn-co...rizona-western

Michigan WR Shawn Conway will play at Arizona Western next year to get his academics in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/shawn-co...rizona-western

Michigan WR Shawn Conway will play at Arizona Western next year to get his academics in order.
        Unfortunately, I have a feeling he'll never play a down at Michigan. Too bad, because I really liked him and thought he was pretty underrated. I'd still love him to make it to Ann Arbor at some point.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• I love Fred Jackson: "He (Thomas Rawls) is like Anthony [Thomas] and Chris [Perry], only faster."

He couldn't even make it one day without the ridiculous hyperbole. He's said almost the same thing about Mike Cox and Fitzgerald Toussaint.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            I love Fred Jackson: "He (Thomas Rawls) is like Anthony [Thomas] and Chris [Perry], only faster."

He couldn't even make it one day without the ridiculous hyperbole. He's said almost the same thing about Mike Cox and Fitzgerald Toussaint.
            "I saw Mark Ingram and Thomas is like him, but he's faster. He ran a 10.65 100 in track."

Oh Freddy, how I love you.

Comment

• bf51, do you still follow Akron football at all. If so, what do you think about Michigan hiring Curt Mallory?

Comment

• Mallory wasn't really all that good at Illinois, and Akron's defense was atrocious. Mattison will be calling the plays which will help, but the last couple years wherever Mallory has been, the pass D has been non existent.

Comment

• I think Shawn Watson will be Fired from Nebraska. Lets hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                    I think Shawn Watson will be Fired from Nebraska. Lets hope.
                    It's cool to see a Nebraska fan in here :) Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                      It's cool to see a Nebraska fan in here :) Welcome!
                      Thanks. I thinks its a win/win for both Nebraska and the Big 10.

Nebraska gets away from Texas who rules everything in the Big12
                      The Big 10 gets a Team that has great Tradition and can now have a Championship Game.

Comment

• I love Lil' Red.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I love Lil' Red.

I have a picture with him when I was little.

Comment

• OSU fans...a certain entertaining Illinois fan on the interwebz has proclaimed that Illinois overall OL talent and depth is just as good as OSU's going forward.

Discuss.

Comment

• Penn State's COULD be up there if all their OL gets in the past few recruiting years pan out.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                OSU fans...a certain entertaining Illinois fan on the interwebz has proclaimed that Illinois overall OL talent and depth is just as good as OSU's going forward.

Discuss.
                                hehehe

Well we all know Bobek sucks......so he's probably right.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information