No announcement yet.

The 2011 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just b/c they could have won 7 games in the Big Ten doesn't mean Ohio State couldn't win 10 or 11 games in CUSA though. OSU easily could have won 2 more games this year. Two plays were the difference between 6-6 and 8-4 for them this year between the missed TD pass to Posey in Ann Arbor and the blocked XP against Purdue.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
      The problem is... who cares?

The fact is that we aren't in C-USA and will never know. It would have been very up in the air, we could have won and we might not have. I'm not exactly proud of that and would really like to just forget this season and move on with Meyer.
      I agree. If I was an Ohio State fan I wouldn't waste much time arguing about the degree to which my team sucked this year (because no matter how you break it down, they sucked).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I never said they didn't stink, I said Conference USA stinks because it does.

Comment

• Man stinking is an understatement we sucked more black **** than a ******* prostitute in vegas dude.

Our run defense gave up like 25.4 yards per carry and our secondary at times looked straight up tarded. In addition to extreme inexperience at WR, and QB. what the **** everyone would expect this year? ohh... NATIONALZZZ TITLEZ CUZ ITS OSU!!1111

On a side note, and this does not include you lime - I think it's hilarious how so many ohio state fans get so hostile when someone says they blow. It's like they cover their ears and start going "LALALALALA" I can't hear you! but you?! whoever your team is, they suckzzz. osuzz plays the best footballzz evrrz.

I'm so ******* sick of how spoiled our fanbase has become.

/end rant.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
            Man stinking is an understatement we sucked more black **** than a ******* prostitute in vegas dude.

Our run defense gave up like 25.4 yards per carry and our secondary at times looked straight up tarded. In addition to extreme inexperience at WR, and QB. what the **** everyone would expect this year? ohh... NATIONALZZZ TITLEZ CUZ ITS OSU!!1111

On a side note, and this does not include you lime - I think it's hilarious how so many ohio state fans get so hostile when someone says they blow. It's like they cover their ears and start going "LALALALALA" I can't hear you! but you?! whoever your team is, they suckzzz. osuzz plays the best footballzz evrrz.

I'm so ******* sick of how spoiled our fanbase has become.

/end rant.
            I really hope your not pointing at me here, I like to think I am a realist when it comes to the Buckeyes... I don't even think we should be in a bowl game this year...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
            BK sig is straight sex
            THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
            Baltimore Ravens
            Cleveland Cavaliers
            Cleveland Indians
            Chelsea FC
            Originally posted by keylime_5
            Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Oh I can get pretty hostile. We are very spoiled. Urban Meyer is only gonna make it worse.

We deserve this though. Most of us are Cleveland sports fans. There'd be too much misery to handle if Ohio State wasn't what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                Oh I can get pretty hostile. We are very spoiled. Urban Meyer is only gonna make it worse.

We deserve this though. Most of us are Cleveland sports fans. There'd be too much misery to handle if Ohio State wasn't what they are.
                Yea being a Cavs and Indians fan kind of sucks, luckily I was out of Ohio by the time the Browns moved and didn't feel as shafted because they moved closer to me so I'm still a Ravens fan

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                BK sig is straight sex
                THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                Baltimore Ravens
                Cleveland Cavaliers
                Cleveland Indians
                Chelsea FC
                Originally posted by keylime_5
                Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
                  I really hope your not pointing at me here, I like to think I am a realist when it comes to the Buckeyes... I don't even think we should be in a bowl game this year...
                  I'm not pointing at you. Or anyone off the top of my head. My family is a bunch of the traditional fans. By that I mean they're all wearing scarlet glasses. BP has massive homers. ******* massive. Like I said, wasn't pointing at you man. I was just ranting and I guess that conversation just sent me over the edge. It seems like when someone says osu blows the fans have an immediate reaction to be like **** you, we're ohio state, rather than just suck it up and agree.

Jeff Demps and Rainey are going to make us look so ******* stupid. ****.
                  Last edited by BuckeyeDan17; 12-06-2011, 01:14 PM.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information