Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Auburn are the National Champs.... for now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
    Yeah he's got that con artist charm about him. You've gotta love that.
    You mad? Sure sounds like it.

Comment

Originally posted by metafour View Post
      You mad? Sure sounds like it.
      Nope...I'm just not a gullible fool.

Comment

only time will tell.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          You're ignorant if you think Auburn is the only teams breaking rules. You're just mad because Auburn was the best at it this year. If Auburn finished the season with 2 losses and ranked 7th, you wouldn't care about how much they cheated.
          Auburn has run off coaches over the years who refused to cooperate with Bobby Lowder's corruptness. I'll admit every school commits violations, I think on average BCS programs self report 10-25 minor violations a year, but no, not every program is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by MassNole View Post
            Auburn has run off coaches over the years who refused to cooperate with Bobby Lowder's corruptness. I'll admit every school commits violations, I think on average BCS programs self report 10-25 minor violations a year, but no, not every program is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy QBs.
            i think miss st was the ones who were in negotiations..

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
              i think miss st was the ones who were in negotiations..
              That is true. And if you're gullible enough to believe that he was free for Auburn, he's got nothing to worry about unless someone involved in the Miss St. purchase provides more evidence. If no one squeals, both Newton and Auburn will keep their hardware. But in time, someone somewhere will get tired of anonymity and decide to call up ESPN and spill. That's all it will take.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
                That is true. And if you're gullible enough to believe that he was free for Auburn...
                It would have been pretty ballsy for Auburn to pay him and then report to the NCAA to investigate it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                  It would have been pretty ballsy for Auburn to pay him and then report to the NCAA to investigate it.
                  Yeah it sure would be. Doesn't mean they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                    So it was just coincidence after Cam enrolled at Auburn that Cecil Newton became flush with money? People like Bobby Lowder believe they are above the rules. I'd also say what better way to cast aside suspicion by pointing a finger elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information