Braxton Miller, QB, Ohio State

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Yes it would be funny, but why USC? So he can give a water bottle to Barkley?
    Because you open a talent like his with open arms, and play him as soon as Barkley is gone lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      Because you open a talent like his with open arms, and play him as soon as Barkley is gone lol.
      Pretty sure you have to be a thrower, not a runner, to succeed in that offense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Key word is talent....ill play his ass at receiver, lol. We would find somewhere for him to play.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Miller is an excellent passer.
          Not that this discussion really is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            Miller is an excellent passer.
            Not that this discussion really is necessary.
            Yeah, he's actually a very good passer.

Comment

They've got five very winnable games. They could win these five if Bauserman starts.

Marshall, Miami FL, Ohio U, Eastern Michigan and Illinois.

Miami could be a minor threat, but in Columbus? Probably not. They've got to play at Illinois, which could be a toughie. Other than that I assume it'll be clear sailing.
              Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                They've got five very winnable games. They could win these five if Bauserman starts.

Marshall, Miami FL, Ohio U, Eastern Michigan and Illinois.

Miami could be a minor threat, but in Columbus? Probably not. They've got to play at Illinois, which could be a toughie. Other than that I assume it'll be clear sailing.
                I don't know what schedule you are looking at, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                  I don't know what schedule you are looking at, lol.
                  obviously the 2010 schedule instead of the 2011 one.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                    obviously the 2010 schedule instead of the 2011 one.
                    Twas a joke my kind sir!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Jacory Harris was, hands down, the worse QB in college football the past two years. In the past two years he has thrown 32 picks. And he was injured for half of last year. I think Miami was like 115th in 2009 and dead last in 2010 in interceptions.

Now that he has dug his own grave, Miami really has no where to go but up.

Comment

Somewhere down the line will Miller end up experimenting or being converted to the WR position?

I think Tressel will have some plays for him as a WR.

I have the feeling scouts will knock him as a QB prospect because they will say he is too athletic.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                        Newton
                        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                        Barely literate +5 swagger
                        Thief +15 swagger
                        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                        Big, average speed -3 swagger
                        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                        Total Swagger: 62
                        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                          Somewhere down the line will Miller end up experimenting or being converted to the WR position?

I think Tressel will have some plays for him as a WR.

I have the feeling scouts will knock him as a QB prospect because they will say he is too athletic.
                          If he's a good quarterback nobody is going to knock him for being "too athletic". That's just not something that happens.

Comment

I think there's gonna be some packages to get Pryor and Miller both on the field at the same time kinda like how they used Boeckman and Pryor both in the 2009 Fiesta Bowl, but this time both guys have the potential to line up out wide and catch passes on trick plays......but they aren't gonna convert Miller to WR, he'll play QB and line up elsewhere during trick plays only. No reason to waste WR reps with your future 3-year starter at QB.

And you can't be knocked for being too athletic, that's absurd. Maybe not a good enough of a passer like we're seeing with guys like Newton, Vince Young, Locker, Vick, etc. coming out of college but if they are a good passer then being athletic can only help.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information