Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2011 SEC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    I kin haz link 2 ur blog?
    Check out my sig where it says "check out my blog"

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      explain to me how florida could disappoint anyone. did you see them play this season?
      Decommits. After Meyer left. Hey it happens

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        Carrying on the Matt Jones traditions of busted Razorbacks....

        I tell ya, these SEC kids... If they're going to be involved in the drug trade, they should go all in.

        Ya know... kinda like Iowa's Derrell Johnson-Koulianos. If you're not the biggest drug king-pin west of the Mississippi, you're not doing it right.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Check out my sig where it says "check out my blog"
          Sorry. I have sigs and avatars off to make the site much faster. I'll scope it out.

          Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
          Ya know... kinda like Iowa's Derrell Johnson-Koulianos. If you're not the biggest drug king-pin west of the Mississippi, you're not doing it right.
          Go big or go home.

          Comment


          • #20
            LSU fans, what's the deal with Craig Loston? Is he going to be a starter?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              LSU fans, what's the deal with Craig Loston? Is he going to be a starter?
              He stands a damn good chance at starting this year. He won't have much competition for the starting FS position since Jai Eugene graduated.

              Also, you can check out my blog for how my experience at LSU's recruiting bash went.
              http://lasportsdude.wordpress.com/
              Last edited by diabsoule; 02-03-2011, 02:22 AM.

              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

              Comment


              • #22
                On my sports show tomorrow my co-host and I will discuss LSU's recruiting class with recruiting expert Sonny Shipp

                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Vols just swapped out Chuck Smith for Peter ******* Sirmon. Seriously...

                  Lance Thompson will take over the DL, and Sirmon will become LB Coach.

                  :(
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    South Carolina somehow actually wins the East again this year...


                    Sig by Matthew Jones

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/...aws-tennessee/

                      Janzen Jackson withdraws from Tennessee for personal reasons. Expected back next season.

                      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/...aws-tennessee/

                        Janzen Jackson withdraws from Tennessee for personal reasons. Expected back next season.
                        Also LB Jerod Askew, WR/DB Ted Meline and center Cody Pope are all transferring as well.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/...aws-tennessee/

                          Janzen Jackson withdraws from Tennessee for personal reasons. Expected back next season.
                          Good thing I was already on the toilet when I read the bolded part.

                          Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                          Also LB Jerod Askew, WR/DB Ted Meline and center Cody Pope are all transferring as well.
                          Really? :(
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Ted Meline is the only one I'm disappointed about.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The worst news of all is that Art Evans is back on the team. >_<"
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                uga hb washun ealey about to get kicked off the team

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information