Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
    uga hb washun ealey about to get kicked off the team
    I'm sorry,but the timing is a little suspicious. The guy has been in trouble before, but now he's conveniently suspended. UGA just happens to be loaded at RB now with King returning, Crowell signing, Ken Malcomb entering his redshirt season, Carlton Thomas returning and maybe even Xander Ogletree competing for some carries. I just wonder if Ealey would be getting suspended, and possibly kicked off the team, had Crowell chosen a different school.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      I'm sorry,but the timing is a little suspicious. The guy has been in trouble before, but now he's conveniently suspended. UGA just happens to be loaded at RB now with King returning, Crowell signing, Ken Malcomb entering his redshirt season, Carlton Thomas returning and maybe even Xander Ogletree competing for some carries. I just wonder if Ealey would be getting suspended, and possibly kicked off the team, had Crowell chosen a different school.
      Yeah the timing is Saban-esque, but Ealey did have a lot of trouble keeping his nose clean. I really hope it has nothing to do with making room for incoming players.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Yeah the timing is Saban-esque, but Ealey did have a lot of trouble keeping his nose clean. I really hope it has nothing to do with making room for incoming players.
        Its got nothing to do with oversigning as UGA isn't over the limit. Ealy has been in all kinds of trouble last year. He failed to show up for something then was punished for it then failed to show up for that. He was already on thin ice for his arrest last year. The new S&C is just toughen up on people showing up to workout when they are suppose to.

Comment

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I saw that earlier, what a dumb-ass.

Comment

lol so dumb. walk on who is probably not on the team anymore.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/20...back-eric.html

You smell that, son? That's the smell of having to re-shape your team's roster after a championship in today's salary cap era. The Chicago Blackhawks, for example, got killed in the offseason after winning a Stanley Cup and Auburn is new to the party.

Auburn H-back Eric Smith has been dismissed from the team for a violation of team rules, a school spokesman confirmed tonight. No further details were available.

Continued...
                Somewhere, Christian Westerman smiles as he knows his scholarship spot is locked in.

Comment

In a most coincidental bit of timing, Georgia RB Washaun Ealey returns to the football team right before spring practice starts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6162236

Georgia running back Washaun Ealey has been reinstated to the team, less than three weeks after he was suspended for disciplinary reasons.

Coach Mark Richt said Ealey, who led the team last season with 811 yards rushing and 11 touchdowns, will rejoin team activities on Monday.

Continued...
                  Ealey's return is inconsequential, though, since Isaiah Crowell's puppy will **** Ealey up to get Crowell the No. 1 RB spot.

Comment

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj

Wall Street Journal on oversigning. Spurrier, Petrino and Nutt all heavily featured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      http://wareagleextra.blogspot.com/20...back-eric.html

You smell that, son? That's the smell of having to re-shape your team's roster after a championship in today's salary cap era. The Chicago Blackhawks, for example, got killed in the offseason after winning a Stanley Cup and Auburn is new to the party.

Somewhere, Christian Westerman smiles as he knows his scholarship spot is locked in.
                      dismissing your best blocker (outside of lineman) and a starter at the FB/H-Back position. i really liked eric but he does have a troubled past.

was arrested for 3rd degree assault in 2009. but was granted youthful offender offense cause he was 19. was suspended 1 game.

he was suspended again that year for the bowl game for academic reasons.

and this year in the NC he knee'd/hit an oregon player after the whistle and caused him to bleed and etc which warrented a 15 yard penalty and almost got him kicked out of the game.

he was also probably going to get some touches at the TB position since all AU has is dyer and a true freshman in tre mason.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

http://www2.oanow.com/blogs/aublog/2...nc-ar-1524296/

Former Auburn running back Eric Smith was arrested and charged with third-degree domestic violence for an incident the night of Feb. 22, a police report states.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Also, in Auburn's defense, they are undersigned by four as of now. At least according to oversigning.com.

Comment

Kind of a random question, but is Chris Rainey still on the Florida squad? I didn't know the severity of the repercussions from his arrest last season.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneBang View Post
                              Kind of a random question, but is Chris Rainey still on the Florida squad? I didn't know the severity of the repercussions from his arrest last season.
                              Yeah, he is. He missed a couple of games for the stalking and a couple more for injuries (I think), but he finished the year and should be back.

Comment

Next big thing from this conference is Justin Hunter

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                                Newton
                                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                                Barely literate +5 swagger
                                Thief +15 swagger
                                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                                Total Swagger: 62
                                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Working...
                                X