Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 SEC Thread

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6054615

Florida cornerback Janoris Jenkins has been arrested on a marijuana possession charge, his second arrest in the past 20 months.

Jenkins was arrested early Saturday in a Gainesville nightclub. Corporal Tscharna Senn, public information officer for the Gainesville Police Department, says an officer found Jenkins in the club's bathroom with a "small, clear bag of cannabis."

Continued...

Oh Sniper, you and your love for the SEC.

New year, new thread! Hide your underage daughter and hide your dead girlfriend's credit card, the SEC is out to reclaim another national title! Only this year it's different...

Comment

Tennessee's offense should be fun to watch.

We'll just have to see if our JUCOs can make an instant impact on defense.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I expect some sort of a rebuilding year for Auburn this year I guess. Dyer is gonna sex it up like crazy though.

Comment

Dyer's gonna be a good'un. He's got them juicy thighs.

Tyler Bray has juicy everything though!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i think tenn is really going to surprise people. i can see them having a great year.

as for auburn, i can see a down year with 4 losses ish. i compare barrett trotter (who will probably be the starter at qb) to a colt mccoy. this years teams has aloottt of depth though. i think the loss of 4 starters on the o line with all that chemistry is going to hurt just as much as cam.

we'll see how dyer does with cam gone and more focus on him. i love me some him though. its going to be an exciting year for sure.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Predictions

The Bama - LSU winner will win the SECW. Both look to be reloading with top-ranked recruiting classes & will be 3-deep everywhere with talent. LSU will have more experienced QBs but the Tide has a better running game & defense, s/b a great game.

SCAR will battle it out with a surprising contender Tennessee team for the SECE slot in the SECCG, Florida will be the disappointing team after losing Meyer.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                The Bama - LSU winner will win the SECW. Both look to be reloading with top-ranked recruiting classes & will be 3-deep everywhere with talent. LSU will have more experienced QBs but the Tide has a better running game & defense, s/b a great game.

SCAR will battle it out with a surprising contender Tennessee team for the SECE slot in the SECCG, Florida will be the disappointing team after losing Meyer.
                explain to me how florida could disappoint anyone. did you see them play this season?

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                  explain to me how florida could disappoint anyone. did you see them play this season?
                  You sound like you doubt John Brantley's ability to suck.

Comment

I tried to warn people about the Jonathan Crompton effect with Brantley. No one wanted to listen.

I actually think we'll see some improvement from him this year however.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post

I suppose the only real mysteries here is which teams fill out the 3-8 spots or so in the SEC for more road trips to bowl games where Big-Ten fans can bring their ice scrapers with them to clean up the remains of their football team off the parking lot pavement after "the brotherhood" gets finished with 'em :^)

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6073670

Arkansas Razorbacks receiver Lance Ray has been arrested and charged with marijuana possession.

The 19-year-old Ray was arrested late Saturday night by university police after the smell of marijuana was detected coming from his dorm room. According to a preliminary police report, Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance that tested positive for marijuana.

The misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance charge carries a maximum penalty of one year in jail.

Continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6073670

The 19-year-old Ray was arrested late Saturday night by university police after the smell of marijuana was detected coming from his dorm room. According to a preliminary police report, Ray had a brown rolled cigarette containing a green leafy substance that tested positive for marijuana.

The misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance charge carries a maximum penalty of one year in jail.

Continued...
                          Carrying on the Matt Jones traditions of busted Razorbacks....

Comment

I'll be going to the LSU recruiting bash in downtown Baton Rouge. It should be fun and I'll get free food and beer.

Outside of stuffing my face and drinking beer I'm going to try and cover the event for my sports blog.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'll be going to the LSU recruiting bash in downtown Baton Rouge. It should be fun and I'll get free food and beer.

Outside of stuffing my face and drinking beer I'm going to try and cover the event for my sports blog.
                              I kin haz link 2 ur blog?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information