1. WR Justin Brown
    2. QB Paul Jones
    3. LB Khairi Fortt
    4. OT Eric Shrive
    5. CB Derrick Thomas

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

The Truth.

Forston looks like he could be in for a big year too.

Quinton Coples should blow up big time (kinda did last year but not much recognition. Robert Woods, Keenan Allen and Kenny Stills should all have huge years at WR. Aaron Hester at CB for UCLA. Eric Reid and Reuben Randle for LSU. Probably a better thread for after spring ball.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Etienne Sabino should get some playing time (OSU Guys), Demarcus Milliner, Rex Burkhead, Trent Richardson (I think he might have a Heisman type year).

Comment

Chris Owusu - WR - Stanford

Was a dynamic return man (3 KR for TD) and deep threat in 09 for Stanford during Lucks first year starting. He had injuries all of last year and had to compete with some pretty good WRs for catches. He also filled in his frame with more muscle that may have made him a little slower and hurt his explosiveness.

I think that getting healthy, being the top receiver and Luck hopefully developing a better deep ball will really showcase this guy. He has good size and great speed, and will become more of a know name because people will be watching Luck a ton next year.

2009 kickoff highlights:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

John Brantley. He'll be the latest to benefit from Charlie Weis offense.
            Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              Chris Owusu - WR - Stanford

Was a dynamic return man (3 KR for TD) and deep threat in 09 for Stanford during Lucks first year starting. He had injuries all of last year and had to compete with some pretty good WRs for catches. He also filled in his frame with more muscle that may have made him a little slower and hurt his explosiveness.

I think that getting healthy, being the top receiver and Luck hopefully developing a better deep ball will really showcase this guy. He has good size and great speed, and will become more of a know name because people will be watching Luck a ton next year.

2009 kickoff highlights:

you could argue that Owusu has broken out & has a high profile in the Pac 12 that he led in return yardage 2 yrs. ago.

It was huge that he & Andrew Luck have worked together for awhile & having Owusu in 2011 may have been a big factor in Luck's decision to stay in school for his jr. yr. They could well be the top passing combo in the Pac 12 & the nation this season if they stay healthy

Comment

For the Vols:

- WR, Justin Hunter SO.
                - QB, Tyler Bray SO.
                - WR, Da'Rick Rogers SO.
                - DE, Jacques Smith SO.

I'd list a couple of the offensive linemen too. Should be a break-out year for the Vols offense.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                  For the Vols:

- WR, Justin Hunter SO.
                  - QB, Tyler Bray SO.
                  - WR, Da'Rick Rogers SO.
                  - DE, Jacques Smith SO.

I'd list a couple of the offensive linemen too. Should be a break-out year for the Vols offense.
                  I agree with this, you think Corey Miller going to get enough PT to be considered a breakout canidate? Our sophmore class is going to be so freaking sick.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Watch out for Danny Obrien ladies and gents. Coming into his sophomore year after throwing for 2438 yards and 22 tds as a freshman in only 10 games. He loses Torrey Smith but MD is never really short of decent WRs. Kevin Dorsey is a big time recruit that should see a lot more playing time with all the senior receivers leaving. Could be an adjustment year with the new coaching but I expect them to lean on Obrien heavily. 2012 might be his real break out year but I'm looking for a big year this year too.

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                      For the Vols:

- WR, Justin Hunter SO.
                      - QB, Tyler Bray SO.
                      - WR, Da'Rick Rogers SO.
                      - DE, Jacques Smith SO.

Hunter had a helluva FR. year defenses will key in on him a lot this year because of his Fr. year which he "Broke out" I see him as the next A.J. Green.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by cdmPSU17 View Post
                        Other PSUers:

1. WR Justin Brown
                        2. QB Paul Jones
                        3. LB Khairi Fortt
                        4. OT Eric Shrive
                        5. CB Derrick Thomas
                        Paul Jones was my fav qb at the spring game last year's spring game wished he would have played this year

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                          Paul Jones was my fav qb at the spring game last year's spring game wished he would have played this year
                          Much better to redshirt him. I was disappointed when they didn't throw him into the fire. He's a better QB than Bolden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Much better to redshirt him. I was disappointed when they didn't throw him into the fire. He's a better QB than Bolden.
                            What's up with Newsome? I bet he regrets not going to Michigan now.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                            Newton
                            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                            Barely literate +5 swagger
                            Thief +15 swagger
                            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                            Big, average speed -3 swagger
                            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                            Total Swagger: 62
                            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                              What's up with Newsome? I bet he regrets not going to Michigan now.
                              Wouldn't really have mattered, would it? He's not as good as Forcier and definitely not as good as Denard.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                you could argue that Owusu has broken out & has a high profile in the Pac 12 that he led in return yardage 2 yrs. ago.

It was huge that he & Andrew Luck have worked together for awhile & having Owusu in 2011 may have been a big factor in Luck's decision to stay in school for his jr. yr. They could well be the top passing combo in the Pac 12 & the nation this season if they stay healthy
                                I wouldn't disagree at all that he already broke out as a return man. I do think that he has the potential to do big things as a receiver this year instead. He could be a real good weapon if Luck tightens up that deep ball.
                                Last edited by niel89; 03-30-2011, 01:14 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information