Yahoo! is sitting on two big stories coming out this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneBang View Post

My guess is it has to do something with either USC/Lane Kiffin or a big time program known for behaving like Texas or Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
      Rich Rodriguez mentioned it very sparcely today on The Herd. Said that what Tressel did wasn't giving his team a competetive advantage and that some schools "like the ones being looked at" do. Colin Cowherd then said he was speaking of Oregon and "an SEC school."
      How was he not giving his team a competitive advantage? The sooner he lets that info be known, the sooner those guys get suspended...

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

My guesses!

1. Clemson
        2. Alabama
        3. Ohio State
        4. Oregon
        5. Tennessee

I didn't put my favorite team and put their biggest rival. Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneBang View Post
          any predictions on the 10?
          Oregon is getting major sanctions.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

1. Florida
            2. Clemson
            3. Notre Dame
            4. Ohio State
            5. Auburn

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
              1. Florida
              2. Clemson
              3. Notre Dame
              4. Ohio State
              5. Auburn
              Could be Florida. Maybe Urban wanted to get out before crap went down.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Why Tennessee Sniper?
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                  Why Tennessee Sniper?
                  Just because I figure Kiffin might have something major left over from his time. Nothing personal. Like I said, purely guessing.

Comment

I'm not taking it personal at all. Just curious what others are thinking.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

I would think the 10 should only be for one of THE top, marquee football programs.
                      It could be Tennessee, but no disrespect to the Volts, but they're not at that level IMO. If it was them, I can't imagine it being classified as a "10" story.

I'm thinking a 10 would have to be a Texas or Oklahoma, Florida, Auburn, Alabama or LSU, or GOd forbid (especially during Lent), Notre Dame. Can you imagine that one if they got caught big time with their hand in the cookie jar? I'm just throwing it out there as a longshot, a Hail Mary so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                        I would think the 10 should only be for one of THE top, marquee football programs.
                        Not necessarily. The 10 ranking isn't based off the school's prestige. It's based off of how bad the allegations are.

Comment

Plus, just because Tennessee has had a down few years doesn't change the fact that historically we're a top 10 program.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                            Plus, just because Tennessee has had a down few years doesn't change the fact that historically we're a top 10 program.
                            Tennessee should get together with Notre Dame and Michigan to have some drinks and talk about the good 'ol days.

I'm trying to think of what the 10 might be....something along the lines of what happened to North Carolina last year? Perhaps a top program will be without a few key stars due to suspension. I'll assume it's not Oregon or Ohio State since they've already been hit and if it was one of them, it probably would already be out.

Something still doesn't feel right about Auburn...could be them.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information