Ohio might get a USC type Punishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
    SVM, big props for acutally reading the source docs. I agree with your assessment that SC effectively went into a defensive position and tried to discredit the NCAA committee. To me, they effectively challenged the NCAA. BIG MISTAKE IMO and I will never defend someone claiming Garrett or the administration at the time acted like pricks. We can debate if making $7,000+ of phone calls, which was self-reported, was a major or minor violation until we are blue in the face, but I tend to agree with SC's position that it was not a major infraction. With all the allegations that were swriling around at the time and a four-year investigation, I expected a stronger case by the NCAA, especially given the severity of the punishment. A lot of the evidence that the committe used was weak imo (I'm thinking a recorded phone conversation would have been nice, not what one guys claims to the NCAA and a cell phone bill showing he was on the phone for 2 minutes...it may be possible that he left a 2 minute voice message) and the fact that so many other allegations were omitted tells me that the NCAA had nothing else on SC.

Anyways, Respect.
    Respect man

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
    BK sig is straight sex
    THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
    Baltimore Ravens
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Cleveland Indians
    Chelsea FC
    Originally posted by keylime_5
    Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
      Respect man
      You guys are both of the ****....

I kid I kid :) There was actual knowledgeable debate on this thread, which is sadly to rare. Good info from both of you.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information