Ohio might get a USC type Punishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio might get a USC type Punishment

This could be one of the big stories about to Break.http://sportales.com/football/source...jor-sanctions/

* All victories from the 2009 and 2010 season will be vacated
    * Will not be televised for the 2011 season
    * Will not be allowed to partake in post season bowl games for 2011 or 2012.
    * Will lose 10 scholarships in 2011, and 5 per year in 2012 and 2013.
    I will be pissed if they don't put the Ohio State - Nebraska Game on TV.
    Last edited by dannyz; 05-24-2011, 02:36 PM.

This link is about as stupid as it gets. It's just some guy hypothesizing.

And dannyz, it's Ohio State. Ohio is a different school all together.

Comment

they really swung for the fences on that one

Comment

I just saw it and posted it here.

Comment

There is no way that's true. That would be the harshest punishment the NCAA has handed out since the SMU death penalty. Why would Ohio State have to vacate 2009 wins when all of the violations happened in 2010?

Comment

Just curious, how would the NCAA enforce them not being on TV? I mean for like the BTN they could, but what if like NBC wants to show the game? The NCAA would have absolutely no way to punish NBC for showing the game, would they?

Maybe if it's a network that has other contracts with the NCAA/schools (like NBC with ND) they could have something in those that they can do something, but I just don't get how that can be enforced..

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
              Ohio is a different school all together.
              But every group of graduates spell O-H-I-O :(

---

This article is BS. I hate tOSU as much as most michigan fans, but literally no one else is even willing to speculate this is coming. It's just something they made up.

edit: When the article was first posted, it was full of spelling errors and such. No respectable journalist would ever release a story with that many errors.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                There is no way that's true. That would be the harshest punishment the NCAA has handed out since the SMU death penalty. Why would Ohio State have to vacate 2009 wins when all of the violations happened in 2010?
                Because **** OSU, that's why.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  UNC is going to set the new standard as far as punishments.

OSU won't be to far behind though.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Just curious, how would the NCAA enforce them not being on TV? I mean for like the BTN they could, but what if like NBC wants to show the game? The NCAA would have absolutely no way to punish NBC for showing the game, would they?

Maybe if it's a network that has other contracts with the NCAA/schools (like NBC with ND) they could have something in those that they can do something, but I just don't get how that can be enforced..
                    well its pretty easy, Ohio State would have to accept the film crews on campus so they have it pretty easy for home games, road games might be a tougher story

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

And that TV thing would be stupid as ****. Why punish the other teams like Nebraska, Michigan, Wisconsin, and others by not putting them on TV when they nothing wrong?

Comment

Kind of surprising that they didn't wait until they started to suck like they did with USC.

Comment

cheat to win!

Comment

Wouldn't matter. Bucks would still own the Big Ten.

Comment

Its a hard rain a coming in tOSU.

Tressel shows what a ************* scumbag he is. So awesome. All those tOSU snobs who would stick their nose up at the SEC can now choke on a dick

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information