No announcement yet.

2011 Pac-12 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like the helmet, and I like the jerseys for the most part. Good looking jersey.

Wazzu's are pretty sweet too.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I actually like them a lot.

Comment

I don't like the black ones.

No racial.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Comment

Thank you Larry Scott!

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/college...-deal-is-done/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
              I am ready. I can't wait for his Heisman Speech.
              huh its nice to see that other teams fans are interested to see what LaMichael has to say in his Heisman speach

Comment

Awesome news. I like this part: "League will have its own network and a digital channel like ESPN3."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

In what can only be described as a banner day for the Pac-12 Conference, commissioner Larry Scott continued taking bold steps to heighten the national status of the conference with two announcements Wednesday in Phoenix.

The first, that the Pac-12 brought longtime sports TV progamming competitors ESPN and FOX together for a broadcasting rights deal that extends and expands the conference's partnerships with two giants of the industry. The second, that a new media company, Pac-12 Media Enterprises, will be comprised of a Pac-12 TV network, the Pac-12 Digital Network and Pac-12 Properties.

In other words, more outlets and ways to see a ton of Pac-12 games (including Olympic sports) and other conference-related programming. While Scott didn't confirm the reported 12-year, $2.7 billion deal with ESPN and FOX to carry the best football and basketball games of those networks' choice, he was only too happy to trumpet the soon-to-be exposure/saturation of the Pac-12 nationwide.
                  http://arizona.sbnation.com/arizona-...pac-12-network

I think this is huge for Pac-12 recruiting, mostly the smaller schools but maybe Oregon and USC won't have to cheat to get recruits anymore either
                  Last edited by fenikz; 05-05-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    http://arizona.sbnation.com/arizona-...pac-12-network

I think this is huge for Pac-12 recruiting, mostly the smaller schools but maybe Oregon and USC won't have to cheat to get recruits anymore either
                    If being successful is cheating....then yes! we cheat to steal recruits lol.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

had to get a shot in there cus obviously neither team needs help recruiting

well plus you do pay them

Comment

I've been reading up on the new 6'8 QB from ASU what all can yall tell me about him? Since it's very hard to get pac10 games here in the south

Comment

I got nothing but hopefully you should be able to see some more games with this new deal.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                            I've been reading up on the new 6'8 QB from ASU what all can yall tell me about him? Since it's very hard to get pac10 games here in the south
                            I played against him in high school, was a big time match up between my high school and him.

Hes got a big time arm, but he isnt the smartest kid in the world. Gets flustered really easily. He has everything you look for in a big QB prospect, the size, the arm, all of that....but his footwork scares me. Reminds me a lot of Mallett (not as great of arm), and prolly doesnt have the character problems Mallett has.

Comment

He doesn't have Mallett's arm but his is a much much better athlete and has shown ability to move around in the pocket and scramble. Sun Devils were 2-0 under him, scoring 44 PPG, including winning the Duel in the Desert at Tucson.

I would imagine if he had started all year the Sun Devils likely win a lot of their close games

19-20 @ Wisconsin
                              28-31 @ Oregon St.
                              33-34 @ USC
                              13-17 vs Stanford
                              Last edited by fenikz; 05-06-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

USC is supposedly wearing a alternate jersey against UCLA this year. Nike is doing a "rivalry" uniform for about 10 teams and USC will be one of them.

Rumor is Black helmets, cardinal jerseys and pants, and then the white socks and black cleats

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information