I-AA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-AA

Just hoping to spark some intrest. Who does everyone think will be the Champs next year. I think either William&Mary, Appalachain St, or Youngstown will. Also what teams do you think will move up. Im hoping Hampton does. Ive was preaching it last month

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

As an Appalachian student, I will be a complete homer and say that our chances of repeating again are pretty good. The team lost only a few Seniors this year, all of our productive playmakers are returning. Our schedule is a bit tougher ( @ Michigan to start the year) but overall I like our chances of competing.

Actually, I lied. We only have one game scheduled. I don't know our schedule. Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
      As an Appalachian student, I will be a complete homer and say that our chances of repeating again are pretty good. The team lost only a few Seniors this year, all of our productive playmakers are returning. Our schedule is a bit tougher ( @ Michigan to start the year) but overall I like our chances of competing.

Actually, I lied. We only have one game scheduled. I don't know our schedule. Anyway.
      Yall and that QB of yalls is pretty good

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Illinois State FTW!

Homer of the year. Yeah we have a good qb with a returning ol and dl just most offensive of skill positions refilled with good talent.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

The best team in 1-AA isn't even playoff eligible. North Dakota State. They become playoff eligible in 2008. Last year they lost to Minnesota Gophers 10-9 and beat Ball State easily. They pretty much get everyone back.

Comment

Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
            The best team in 1-AA isn't even playoff eligible. North Dakota State. They become playoff eligible in 2008. Last year they lost to Minnesota Gophers 10-9 and beat Ball State easily. They pretty much get everyone back.
            I couple of my boys just transfered over there from the local JC out here.

Comment

Its all about UNI Panthers baby!
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Eat 'em up! Go Bobcats!

Comment

Yep, my college is only crappy Division II. And they suck at football.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lets go Delaware!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      Eat 'em up! Go Bobcats!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry Ward, but until they get another Barrick Neally, they are gonna be in for some LONG seasons. Although, they should have won the NC in '05.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information