Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeyes QB next year

Who's it going to be?

Jim Tressel said that if there was a game today, it would be Todd Boeckman, but I haven't liked what I've seen with him, although I haven't seen him much.
    Right now it looks like the options are:

Todd Boeckman, Junior
    Rob Schoenhoft, RS Sophomore
    Antonio Henton, RS Freshman

Thoughts?

it will be boeckman
    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

I have heard that Antonio is very explosive, but he may not yet be ready. I say Boeckman starts.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Probably Todd Boeckman

GO OSU!
        (incoming freshmen)

Comment

Boeckman .
          I'm a state.

Comment

Boeckman!!!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It will be Todd and he will play well I think on our offense which we can pretty much go ahead and deem the "Chris Wells Offense." Beanie is gonna give Boeckman a hand and do Peterson like things for us (Wells afterall is just a bigger, more powerful, a tenth a second slower version of AD)

Comment

Yeah, I'm fine with the Chris Wells offense. Anyone else think this team resembles the 2002 team? At least from a running based offense and a suffocating defense standpoint, it's very similar.

Comment

i think OSU is going to suprise a lot of people next year. they will have a nice looking defense, boeckman looks pretty good from what i have seen of him and i think beanie wells is going to break loose next year. they should finish in the top 8
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

The Battle is wide open.

Tressel has two options...

Put in Boekmann who is most ready now, and have a decent quarterback for two years.

Put in Henton who might need to learn on the fly a little bit, but has heisman upside, and 4 years left to play, not to mention the ability to keep the enemy off balance with the run.

It's hard to say. No matter who plays, they'll be able to rely on Chris Wells being the star of the offense, so we'll see. I wouldn't write anything down at this point.
                    Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm fine with the Chris Wells offense. Anyone else think this team resembles the 2002 team? At least from a running based offense and a suffocating defense standpoint, it's very similar.
                      I'd put my money on Ohio State missing the 2008 National Championship game. They'll have enough trouble trying to win the Big Ten.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

True about the Big 10 but that's only because Michigan is stacked. I'd say 2 of the top 5 teams in the country will be from the Big 10 next year.

Comment

Also, watch out for Ray Small at WR. He's a Ted Ginn type and Ted Ginn's dad, who coached Troy Smith and Ted Ginn in High School, has said that Small was the best player he had ever coached.

Comment

I think the quote was 'best WR', but I'm not positive.

Comment

Maybe..., but still that's saying quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information