Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player(s) You're Most Excited About On Your Team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O: RoJo,Ausbery,Gable
    D:Rey Maualuga,Sed Ellis,Taylor Mays

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
      Offense: Carson Butler.... I mean uh Mario Manningham.

Defense: Brandon Graham. I really wish he wasn't playing DT though... He would of made a studly LB or DE.
      I have to say, the Brandon Graham thing irritates me as well. One of the top rated LB's out of high school. Showed extremely well at the Army All American game. Get's to Michigan and he's a DE and now a DT? I guess we just have to trust Coach English on this one.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

You have to trust English. He's the man. Though Graham could see some snaps at LB, which would be sweet

Comment

Oh I forgot to add Marcus Thigpen to my list. The best return man in the NCAA is always exciting to watch.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

USC:
            offense:travon patterson/WR
            vidal hazleton/WR
            marc tyler/RB
            Defense:Rey Maualuga/LB
            Josh pinkard/DB
            Everson griffin/DE

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Arizona State:

Dennis Erickson...Yeah he is not a player, but he is coming in to finally bring this program over the hump so good luck to him.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Virginia

Offense

The one player I'm most excited about on offense? Tough call ... but as of now, the Cavaliers will likely only go as far as our QB can take us, and in particular, that means with Jameel Sewell at the helm, as breaking in Peter Lalich would make things difficult. Sewell showed good flashes last year, and if he can improve in the passing game, he could be a force. Losing Ogletree hurts, though. Keith Payne is a close 2nd, because the offense may end up leaning on him.

Defense

The easy nod would be to Chris Long, but everyone knows he's good. The nod here is to Jeffrey Fitzgerald. Can he continue to get better, because if so, Fitzgerald/Long could be a nasty tandem, and we potentially have our best NT depth in awhile. The back 7 has enough talent on it to be solid-good if the front 3 play well. A close 2nd would be a NT, perhaps Nate Collins or Nick Jenkins, as we need strong NT play.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                  Oh I forgot to add Marcus Thigpen to my list. The best return man in the NCAA is always exciting to watch.
                  No, that would be Desean Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                    FSU

Offense: Xavier Lee
                    He's never had a fair shake on getting a starting job at QB. He was a very highly touted 5* recruit 3 years ago, and I've had to watch a fatass, slowass, pussyass armed QB start over him. The last few years have been painful! The coaches the past few years were obviously favoring drew, even if he didn't get the job done. Now we have QB guru Jimbo Fisher running our offense, and we all know what he did with another big, mobile, strong-armed QB at LSU. Xavier Lee is even more talented than the aformentioned JaMarcus Russell, and god knows how well he will turn out after Fisher coaches this kid.
                    I'd be interested in seeing him at QB too. He gave TX Tech about 5 minutes of attention during the recruiting process so he peaked my interest. He sure has a lot of physical abilities to offer. Sometimes it is who makes the mental adjustment to college ball the fastest.

I'd be interested in seeing what Xavier Lee can do as a starting QB at FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                      No, that would be Desean Jackson.
                      Desean is the best punt returner, Marcus is the best kickoff returnman.
                      Last edited by cardsalltheway; 03-31-2007, 02:27 PM.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

For the Buckeyes I'll pick a couple guys the rest of the nation might not know about but we sure hear about in Columbus.

Ray Small- The kid Ted Ginn Sr. called the most explosive player he's ever coached. More than Teddy? Hard to believe but that's high praise, he could quickly step into Ginn's role from last year and flourish as our deep threat.

Kyle Mitchum- I loved this guy coming out of Pennsylvania as a senior. With Rehring supposedly out of shape and favor, I think he could be in a very active rotation on our interior line. We definitely need someone to step up in there.

On defense I'm excited for Dexter Larimore, the DT, and Robert Rose, the freak DE out of Glenville. I think both will be asked to play this year. They're both young (FR and SO) and I'm willing to bet they are staples on the line for years to come.

And finally Ross Homan. Out of Coldwater everyone was calling him the next A.J. Hawk. If he's even in the ballpark I'll take it. I think it's time he gets thrown into a very deep linebacking corps.

Comment

Texas A&M:

Offense: Martellus Bennett/Mike Goodson
                          Defense: Chris Harrington/Jordan Peterson

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Travis Beckum!!!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

i fully agree with Phillez but i'll add two more for Rutgers
                              O- (rice is a given so i wont use him!)- mike teel QB, it helps i'm good friends with his cousin, but this will be his 2nd year starting and he developed well with young WRs like Britt and the very speedy Brown. (also a more boring pick is Anthony Davis, he'll love opening up holes for Rice!)

D- Eric Foster. With Meekins gone, he will really have to step up this year. This being his senior season, i think he will have an outstanding year(phillez took my original guy with greene!)

also watch if Freshman LB manny abreu gets some time, he will be something special!
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

two words:

CHRIS WELLS.

That is all.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information