Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player(s) You're Most Excited About On Your Team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
    I have to say, the Brandon Graham thing irritates me as well. One of the top rated LB's out of high school. Showed extremely well at the Army All American game. Get's to Michigan and he's a DE and now a DT? I guess we just have to trust Coach English on this one.

I think he is having trouble keeping his weight down.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      two words:

CHRIS WELLS.

That is all.
      O man I know what you're talking about. Beanie is an absolute monster. I can't wait to see him get the full load. I just hope the coaches realize all we wanna see is give the ball to Beanie watch him run some people over. He's got the burst too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
        I think he is having trouble keeping his weight down.
        Yea, I heard that. I thought I saw a quote by Carr that he had come into camp as a freshman at like 280 or so.

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Michigan-
          Offense- Mike Hart. He is a great running back and I believe he is primed for a huge season.

Defense- Shawn Crable- My favorite player of the defense. He is so athletic and versatile.

Comment

I'll also throw in an offensive player since I did only 1 defensive player earlier. A guy who was pretty disappointing last year because of injury problems that I think is gonna regain his form for us is Arian Foster. I expect him to be the starting tailback come fall. He's been the most impressive back for us this spring, and showed up bigger, stronger, and faster than he's been in all his previous years.

Comment

Percy Harvin. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Offense-Kenny Britt/Mike Teel/Shamar Graves
                Defense-Eric Foster/Manny Abreu/George johnson/Courtney Greene

Comment

Maryland:

Defense: Erin Henderson, no doubt, he bulked up another 15 or so pounds since the end of the year, he is so athletic and can really pop

Offense: Josh Portis, hopefully he gets the starting role this year and we run a lot of option with him and run more spread formations

Darrius Hayword-Bay, dude can fly and was really comming on at the end of the year as a RS Fresh.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Austin Scott

Maurice Evans

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

yessss

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Percy Harvin. 'Nuff said.

I can't wait to see Harvin become an even bigger part of the offense this year, but I'm also looking forward to seeing how they use Deonte Thompson, who has speed, speed, speed and more speed.

I'm excited to see how all the defensive line recruits shape up as well. With the Gators nailing down 4 D-linemen in the top 50 overall prospects [and with the amount of turnover on the DL] there should be a couple of them that will push for playing time right away.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Ohio State:
                        Offense-
                        Chris Wells is about to become the man. Maurice Clarrett but faster and stronger. Theis man will be a beast and will dominate the Big Ten and the NCAA next season.

Defense-
                        James Laurinaitis is someone i am really excited for. Many people were hating on him at the end of the season and calling him so overrated. He was only a sophomore!! He will improve with experience and will become as dominant as any LB in the nation next year.

Comment

Cal

offense-desean jackson
                          -should improve even more than last year with longshore coming along

defense-worrell williams
                          -has great size and instincts, has more experience now and could take over games now that desmond bishop is gone

Comment

I'll go with Brandon LaFell and Chad Jones, I suppose.

LaFell should be the #2 guy at LSU this year unless Terrance Toliver plays out of his mind in the fall, and Chad Jones reminds me of LaRon Landry.

Joseph Barksdale really excites me, too. Hes a mountain.

Comment

wells and lauranitis. no explanation needed.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                              who dey?

Comment

Offense: Golden Tate
                                It really hasn't been decided where this dynamic freshman will play. He will most likely be out wide and can be featured as a Reggie Bush type of player being able to move around and be used anywhere. I want to see how Charlie will use him. Small chance he is a corner.

Defense: Maurice Crum Jr.
                                This senior linebacker has been said to be making great strides in practice in the 3-4 and will be a leader on a defense that needs an Identity. Zbikowski is overrated, and with the 3-4 the action and tone needs to be set in the box.
                                Last edited by dabears10; 04-02-2007, 12:47 PM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information