Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player(s) You're Most Excited About On Your Team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offense:
    Albert Young- he will obviously be the center of our offense and hopefully he can repeat and improve his 2005 season after a unlucky 2006 season...I'm predicting 1600 yards and 11 td's...which might be kinda tough when splitting carries like 60/40 with sims

Defense:
    Adam Shada- I'm excited to see how fast he can get water bottles to the good defensive players...

seriously though...Kenny Iwebema/Adriam Claybourn(sp?)...just like Young, Iwebema had a really bad/unlucky 2006 season after coming in with All-American promise...hopefully our whole DL dominates this season after a very underachieving 2006 season...also if Iwebema or Mattison can't get the job done, Claybourn is a beast and could be very exciting to watch on an every down basis, not just passing downs

Wildcard:
    Cedric Everson- kick/punt returner? maybe not yet but if so...I'm excited to see what he can do

Comment

I cant wait to see RoJo hold down the secondary at Michigan also.

Comment

For the Wisconsin Badgers:

Offense: Travis Beckum TE- He was the best receiving TE in the nation last year and I'll be interested to see him develop into a more balanced TE.

John Clay RB- The true frosh that I watched numerous times these last few years is finally on my team...I can't wait to see him in the cardinal and white.

Defense: Elijah Hodge MLB- The new MLB for what should be one of the better defenses in the nation. He used what few time he played last year to produce some solid numbers. He will be an all conference guy soon.

Jack Ikegwuonu CB- My homer pick as a top 3 CB in the nation. I'm looking for him to move up into the 1st round discussions by seasons end. Rumor has it he is being tried as a PR also...I doubt he will be by seasons start.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
          what? (10)
          I'm a state.

Comment

That Safety by the name of Myron Rolle at Florida State! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

University of MD is getting a freshman named Zach Brown, he won the MD state tournament in dominant fashion at the 215 pound weight class, plus won states for 100 and 200 meter sprints at 200+ pounds. Plus a 4.4 40 tim at a high school combine. He is athletic as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                what? (10)
                Sarcasm? Check the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  Ha, UM got Warren though. Plus RoJo is playing WR.

Comment

im also excited to see malcom jenkins. and ray small.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

LSU

Offense:

Early Doucet. He came on very strong last year, In my opinon surpassing Craig Davis for the second spot at WR. This year the new offensive coordinator Crowton has installed short/quick passes to the flats which get the balls in the hands of playmakers.

He has the ability to break one with very nice moves, plus he is a vertical threat as always.

Richard Murphy. After red-shirting last year he was able to bulk up a bit, now he is a RB in the mode of Dickerson but much faster. He is a load, 6'2" 220+ with great speed and even better moves out of the backfield. In the spring game he broke 2 very long runs.

Honorable Mention is Trindon Holliday. Honestly how can you leave off a guy who runs a 4.2 forty? Especially now since Crowton actually designs plays to utilize his speed and get the ball in his hands anywhere on the field.

Defense:

Tyson Jackson. I dont think any tackle will be able to stop him, only hope to slow him down, and that will never last an entire game. He will be good for a ton of sacks this year.

Darry Beckwith. This guy has finally been moved to MLB, and can show his true talent. Last year as a sophomore he displayed his knack for finding the football, now he will be in better positons to run sideline to sideline. He is a big and fast hungry man.

Comment

Florida State:

Offense:

Xavier Lee- It's time for Lee to solidify his role as the team's starting quarterback. He gives the team a better chance to win than Drew Weatherford.

Antone Smith- He's had an amazing spring practice so far. Now that he will be the lead back, we will have a chance to see what Duece can really do.

Offensive line- Coach Trickett has brought some fire with him from WVU. The offenseive line is kickin ass right now. The running game is far ahead of the passing game. It's time to see this offensive line get nasty and consistant.

Defense:

Paul Griffen- This man is an absolute bull. He and Andre Fluellen will be the anchors of the defensive line.

Marcus Ball- Had a short season last year due to injury. Should come back 100% and continue the tradition of linebackers at FSU.

Myron Rolle- Finished the season last year with an interception, and looking to continue where he left off.

Comment

Without a doubt, on offense it's Graig Cooper. The kid is absolutely electric and will only get better. Combined with Javarris James, the Canes may have another Portis-McGahee combo.

Defense was easier then offense. Calais Campbell is going to be absolutely nutty next year. 6'8'' with a 4.5 40 is unheard of in college ball, and he has become the leader of the defense. A close second was Colin McCarthy, simply because I have been hearing such good things about him. KP never came to mind, I was already excited for him last year, I don't think he can get much better than he is already. I just hope he makes the right decision on whether to go pro after this year.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                            Florida State:

Offense:

Xavier Lee- It's time for Lee to solidify his role as the team's starting quarterback. He gives the team a better chance to win than Drew Weatherford.

Antone Smith- He's had an amazing spring practice so far. Now that he will be the lead back, we will have a chance to see what Duece can really do.

Offensive line- Coach Trickett has brought some fire with him from WVU. The offenseive line is kickin ass right now. The running game is far ahead of the passing game. It's time to see this offensive line get nasty and consistant.

Defense:

Paul Griffen- This man is an absolute bull. He and Andre Fluellen will be the anchors of the defensive line.

Marcus Ball- Had a short season last year due to injury. Should come back 100% and continue the tradition of linebackers at FSU.

Myron Rolle- Finished the season last year with an interception, and looking to continue where he left off.
                            Florida State does not have a 10-win quarterback on their roster right now. I can't see how anyone can get excited over X-Man when he has had one good game in his college career.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

McCarthy looked great in the spring game. I really think he will be the starting MLB next year.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Living in SoCal the last two years I've become more interested in UCLA/USC football and I have to say Al Verner is one of the most intriguing players I've seen. I'm interested to see how he does this year now that he's no longer a well kept secret.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information