Noel Devine Signs his Letter of Intent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Devine Signs his Letter of Intent

He signed his lntent friday afternoon to West Virginia.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/631282.html

Good stuff. Him and Slaton should be devastating in Rich Rodriquez's offense.
    "Oh, I think you need all that bass."

cant wait for this season

imagine him, slaton, white lined up in the backfield at the same time

is this the fastest backfield in the country????

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Damn, had hopes he went to JUCO, and then changed his mind to FSU.

Comment

rejoice!

Good for Noel! Glad to see the Big East get a good player as well. Hopefully he lives up to the hype and he finds WVU a less tumultuous place to be.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I thought he was going to have to go to prep school

Comment

National Champs to be, if not this year, then the next.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Yes! I am really happy he signed with them. They will win it all this year. Id put money on it.

Comment

Anyone gonna clarify wether or not he'll actually be able to play for them?

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                  Yes! I am really happy he signed with them. They will win it all this year. Id put money on it.
                  11 Words: Jackson, Griffin, Ellis, Moala, Rivers, Cushing, Maualuga, Ellison, Thomas, Thomas, Mays.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    11 Words: Jackson, Griffin, Ellis, Moala, Rivers, Cushing, Maualuga, Ellison, Thomas, Thomas, Mays.

Yup, throw in Josh Pinkard,Chris Gallipo,Kyle Moore as well. No one will be able to run on that D.

Comment

didnt georgia say that as well???

they run the same offense as florida....so they're not gonna be able to use their base package that much

we use 3-4 wr sets, with slaton,white, and schmitt in the backfield...and when there is 8 in the box, we throw quick bubble screens....its hard to shut down our running game

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        didnt georgia say that as well???

they run the same offense as florida....so they're not gonna be able to use their base package that much

we use 3-4 wr sets, with slaton,white, and schmitt in the backfield...and when there is 8 in the box, we throw quick bubble screens....its hard to shut down our running game
                        That 05 Georgia team was mediocre at best, so you can't compare them to this years SC team.Try playing a real schedule also, you had a hard enough time with the Big East last year.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                          That 05 Georgia team was mediocre at best, so you can't compare them to this years SC team.Try playing a real schedule also, you had a hard enough time with the Big East last year.
                          oh the same big East that had three teams ranked in the top 12 at the end of the season. The same BE who has Louisville(2nd rated offense in the nation) and West virginia(5th rated offense in the nation) and Rutgers(4th overall defense in the nation) Went 5-0 in bowls beat the 2 ACC champs this year and the SEC champ last year , throttled The U (Louisville) and has hiesman candidates Steve Slaton, Brian Brohm, Pat White, and Ray Rice? That Big East? You may not believe The BE is the top conference in the nation or second or third......thats fine but all this BE bashing has to stop unless you were in a coma all year last year than you should know that the BE doesn't stink in fact the BE is very good.

Comment

That still doesn't make WVU anywhere near USC. I know you were arguing his point, but SC is so much more talented than WVU on both sides of the ball.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Rutgers View Post
                              oh the same big East that had three teams ranked in the top 12 at the end of the season. The same BE who has Louisville(2nd rated offense in the nation) and West virginia(5th rated offense in the nation) and Rutgers(4th overall defense in the nation) Went 5-0 in bowls beat the 2 ACC champs this year and the SEC champ last year , throttled The U (Louisville) and has hiesman candidates Steve Slaton, Brian Brohm, Pat White, and Ray Rice? That Big East? You may not believe The BE is the top conference in the nation or second or third......thats fine but all this BE bashing has to stop unless you were in a coma all year last year than you should know that the BE doesn't stink in fact the BE is very good.
                              The Big East s_ucks compared to the Big Ten or SEC, and is far worse than the Pac-10 or Big-12. Show me some talented guys in the trenches and then we can start talking. Without elite lines, teams like Louisville, WVA, and Rutgers will routinely get pushed around and dominated by teams that have them (which are the teams contending for national championships). You guys can have your pretty boys Slaton, White, and Rice. They won't mean much against physically superior teams like USC, OSU, Michigan, LSU, Texas, etc...
                              I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information