Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which players will your team miss the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which players will your team miss the most?

just wondering on which players' depature(graduating or going pro) will affect your team the most?

mine for Rutgers are
    Brian Leonard-Beast- amazing versitile weapon who could block, run catch. Just amazing, put our program on the map

Clark Harris-TE- solid hands and a pretty good blocker. Reliable for Teel. Very good long snapper as well. Will be missed over the middle.

Devraun Thompson-MLB- leader of the LBs. Good hands for a LB and very solid tackler. Made some big plays- INT vs Louisville and Lavar-esque goal line stop(cant remember vs who though)
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

I'm gunna go with QB Troy Smith.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

I will miss:
      Troy Smith the most
      Ted Ginn the second most
      Anthony Gonzalez the third most
      and
      Doug Datish
      Antonio Pittman(not as much because of Beanie)
      Quinn Pitcock

Comment

Jamarcus Russell - Leader of the Offense. Among the top Tiger QBs to ever put on the Gold and Purple.

LaRon Landry - Leader of the Defense. Ball Hawking safety that always seem to make big plays and be around the ball. One of the best, if not THEE best DB to play for LSU

Comment

^is that why Matt Flynn led LSU to beat Miami in the Peach Bowl?

For Cal its gotta be the guys we lost on defense.Lynch is a great RB but Cal can have an efficeint running game without him.HE was a great playmaker and will be missed but Cal can easily cope without him.Cal's offense relied more on Desean than on Lynch.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Arron Sears - Our best offensive lineman, and it isn't even close. Gonna have to replace him at one OT spot with someone green. There's no way that whoever fills in can play at an AA-caliber level right away.

And the man in my sig, because all our returning WR's are virtually unproven, and we may be relying on a JUCO and a prep WR to step up and fill the void.

Comment

probably jarrett but im not too concerned about it even though he was great
              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Leon Hall.
                I'm a state.

Comment

For Michigan . . . David Harris and Leon Hall
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

ohio state

troy smith
                    teddy ginn
                    quinn pitcock

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

auburn

ben grubbs and tim duckworth

others are serviceable

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

For Texas...Michael Griffin, Aaron Ross, Tim Crowder and Brian Robison. I didn't list the lineman, although they are very valuable, Texas always seems to get guys who can replace them quickly. Griffin is a true leader in the secondary and the swagger of their D rides in him. Ross is the playmaker and that spark will be missed. Crowder and Robison are just good team guys who've been starting together for a long time. And I still miss Vince.

Comment

Devraun Thompson-MLB- leader of the LBs. Good hands for a LB and very solid tackler. Made some big plays- INT vs Louisville and Lavar-esque goal line stop(cant remember vs who though)
                          That was a great play by Thompson it was against Cinn and it was a perfect play.

Comment

Justin Warren and Chad Schroeder

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Jamarcus Russell
                              Dwayne Bowe
                              Craig Davis
                              LaRon Landry

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information