Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which players will your team miss the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The U= Greg Olsen, was our best target on offence and with a poor receiver corp we will miss him even more.
    "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

for Miami I would have to say that we will miss Greg Olsen because he was a huge target for our offense and a consistent playmaker. Merriweather will definitly be hugely missed as will Beason as they carried our defense and led its swagger, no matter how many great players we have on defense this year it will not be the saame without their attitude. Also Atkins will be hugely issed because he was a huge contributer for our defense.

On the bright side though Shannon has said that Kenny Phillips has the mind of Ed Reed and the body of Sean Taylor!

Comment

The hardest player to replace is going to be Olsen. Farr has been having a good spring though and we always have good TEs. Meriweather will be hard to replace at CB, but we are more than fine at safety. We are very deep at LB and while Beason will be missed guys like Cook and Gooden should step up next season. Losing Atkins won't be big since he got benched last season and Moncur will be able to replace him. Replacing Kareem Brown worries me some because Dixon and McCray aren't very proven.

1st is Olsen, 2nd is Brown because of the lack of experience and depth at DT.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Carson Butler, Leon Hall, and David "the greatest football player ever" Harris.

Comment

For Michigan it has to be Leon Hall and David Harris.

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Oregon State:

Defense: Sabby Piscitelli - He was the anchor of our secondary and a leader for the defense.
              Offense: Matt Moore - Showed improvement from the year before, and demonstrated the ability to lead the team and perform in big games.

Comment

Colorado:

J.J. Billingsley (S), Brian Daniels (OG)

Comment

also Thaddaeus Washington (LB)

Comment

For Miami, I think it'd definately Jon Beason. Hands down. It's not even close. Beason embodies the traditional Miami player. He wasn't a top recruit coming out of high school. However he worked hard and turned himself into a good player. He played with the confidence and attitude that the dominating Miami teams would always play with. He is a prime example of the type of player Miami builds it's winning programs on. I don't on attitude and work ethic alone, he will be the one we miss more then any.

Comment

obviously drew tate is the biggest loss simply because for the past 4 years he has been our only QB so hopefully christensen can step it up...other than that we have no glaring losses...we lost some OL but we have good enough linemen to fill in...losing merrick and paschal is going to hurt too because of their experience and the fact our secondary pretty much blows but hopefully shada and godfrey step up and stop playing with themselves instead of covering WRs and then our safeties don't have to make up for their mistakes as much...

Comment

David Harris

Comment

LB Mike Alston for Toledo. We really didn't lose anyone else of note. He was a great pass rusher and the leader on the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                            For Miami, I think it'd definately Jon Beason. Hands down. It's not even close. Beason embodies the traditional Miami player. He wasn't a top recruit coming out of high school. However he worked hard and turned himself into a good player. He played with the confidence and attitude that the dominating Miami teams would always play with. He is a prime example of the type of player Miami builds it's winning programs on. I don't on attitude and work ethic alone, he will be the one we miss more then any.
                            While he may be missed, the players we have a LB can more than fill his shoes. We're still 6 deep at LB.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                              I will miss:
                              Troy Smith the most
                              Ted Ginn the second most
                              Anthony Gonzalez the third most
                              and
                              Doug Datish
                              Antonio Pittman(not as much because of Beanie)
                              Quinn Pitcock
                              What he said :P

Comment

Joe Thomas

Yeah, that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information