Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which players will your team miss the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Tech

My first thought would be Jarrett Hicks but since his SR season was about 1/3 of what it should have been due to grades & injury, it kind of negates that.

I will go w/ RG Manny Ramirez and RT Gabe Hall. Manny was as good an OG as there was in the country the last couple of years & Hall is a great athlete who grew into a good RT.

Comment

Aaron Rouse.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

For BC, Josh Beekman was a great player and leader which will be missed. The same goes for James Marten. Tony Gonzalez was arguably the teams top receiver. Larry Anam was a leader in the secondary, as was Ryan Glasper, but they shouldn't be missed too much. We barely lost anybody on defense, and we really only lost OL (and a lot of it) on the offensive side.

Comment

Tennessee

Aaron Sears-anchor of the OL
          Robert Meachem-one of the top wideouts in the nation

Jayson Swain- Solid #2 wideout
          Brett Smith- another very dependable wideout
          Demetrious Morley- kicked off the team for acadimics, had VERY good potential for a DB
          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Tennessee

Aaron Sears-anchor of the OL
            Robert Meachem-one of the top wideouts in the nation

Jayson Swain- Solid #2 wideout
            Brett Smith- another very dependable wideout
            Demetrious Morley- kicked off the team for acadimics, had VERY good potential for a DB
            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

oooppps...sorry for the double post

how do you delete a post on these new forums?
              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                The hardest player to replace is going to be Olsen. Farr has been having a good spring though and we always have good TEs. Meriweather will be hard to replace at CB, but we are more than fine at safety. We are very deep at LB and while Beason will be missed guys like Cook and Gooden should step up next season. Losing Atkins won't be big since he got benched last season and Moncur will be able to replace him. Replacing Kareem Brown worries me some because Dixon and McCray aren't very proven.

1st is Olsen, 2nd is Brown because of the lack of experience and depth at DT.

Ditto. McCray is going to step up, believe me, we will be ok. He is going to be a beast.

I STILL miss Antrel Rolle... and Sean Taylor (*tear*)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  While he may be missed, the players we have a LB can more than fill his shoes. We're still 6 deep at LB.
                  I agree completely..... I think this is the Breakout Year for Romeo Davis. I think he will be the next Great Miami Linebacker.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Quinn
                    Walker
                    Harris
                    Samardzija
                    McKnight
                    Abiamiri
                    Ndukwe
                    probably left people off but wow

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                      I agree completely..... I think this is the Breakout Year for Romeo Davis. I think he will be the next Great Miami Linebacker.
                      I don't think Davis is gonna start. Gooden, Sharpton and Cook are probably gonna start, with Adkins and McCarthy having a shot. Haven't heard a lot about Davis this spring, McCarthy is tearing up spring ball though.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                        ohio state

troy smith
                        teddy ginn
                        quinn pitcock
                        I aggree minus Pitcock
                        ________
                        NEXIUM SIDE EFFECT
                        Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:36 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Brandon Siler from the defending champs UF. He was the heart and soul of the defense. Everett, McDonald, Thomas, Nelson, Smith, Leak, and Wynn can all be replaced, but Siler was the key cog in the D.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            obviously drew tate is the biggest loss simply because for the past 4 years he has been our only QB so hopefully christensen can step it up...other than that we have no glaring losses...we lost some OL but we have good enough linemen to fill in...losing merrick and paschal is going to hurt too because of their experience and the fact our secondary pretty much blows but hopefully shada and godfrey step up and stop playing with themselves instead of covering WRs and then our safeties don't have to make up for their mistakes as much...
                            I have to agree here, though I would think losing Chandler is a big loss, he really was the only viable receiving threat Iowa had last year, and not having him is going to hurt Christensen (if he does indeed start).

I'm not so worried with losing Tate, becuase before him Iowa seemed to manage with just average college QBs.

But like you said, every other senior is very replaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bem1 View Post
                              Quinn
                              Walker
                              Harris
                              Samardzija
                              McKnight
                              Abiamiri
                              Ndukwe
                              probably left people off but wow
                              hahah you guys are sooo screwed. just playin.

Comment

LaMarr Woodley for obvious reasons
                                Alan Branch for all the attention he commanded, freeing up guys like Woodley and Co.
                                Leon Hall, since it means Morgan Trent is now the #1 corner by default (I will now go put a bullet in my head)
                                David Harris
                                Steve Breaston because no one else has returned kicks for the past 4 years

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information