Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which players will your team miss the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD and Rufus :(

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Florida:

Ray McDonald - leader and versatile defensive lineman

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
        ^is that why Matt Flynn led LSU to beat Miami in the Peach Bowl?

For Cal its gotta be the guys we lost on defense.Lynch is a great RB but Cal can have an efficeint running game without him.HE was a great playmaker and will be missed but Cal can easily cope without him.Cal's offense relied more on Desean than on Lynch.
        Whats your point? Flynn wins one game against a trashy Miami team and all of a sudden you think he's better than JR? Thats just an ignorant statement made by a Pac 10 fan, no suprise there.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

wow how old are you? like 12? i guess swearing every other word is cool when your in like 6th grade...nice knowing ya before you get banned buddy, good contribution

Comment

Leon Hall. I think David Harris was the better player, but I think Hall is going to be missed most. The Michigan secondary is very shaky this year. And despite what ignorant people want to believe, until the Ohio State game, Hall took away half the field on pass plays. David Harris will be missed, but I'm more confident in his replacement than I am with Hall's.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
              Leon Hall. I think David Harris was the better player, but I think Hall is going to be missed most. The Michigan secondary is very shaky this year. And despite what ignorant people want to believe, until the Ohio State game, Hall took away half the field on pass plays. David Harris will be missed, but I'm more confident in his replacement than I am with Hall's.
              well you should feel better atleast knowing that you don't have adam shada in your secondary...

Comment

I'll see your Adam Shada and raise you a Morgan Trent

Comment

Buster Davis. He was the heart and soul of Florida State's defense.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information