No announcement yet.

Fastest college player ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one time in NCAA 2006 i recruited a quarterback that ran like a 4.2 something.

im goin homer and saying ted ginn, eventhogh i know that he was not the fastest.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

According to Madden, it was Devin Hester.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        Prime Time
        I agree with this one.
        "If the framers of the Constitution were somehow to come back, Ron Paul is one of possibly only three people in Congress that they'd even talk to." -Walter E. Williams

Comment

Xaiver "pee wee" carter is probaly top 3 fastest ever. I played football agaist him in high school Palm Bay High,and saw him at track meets as well. That kid is going to be in the olympics soon!

Comment

rex grossman

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
              In all fairness, during his time at LSU, he had guys like Michael Clayton (1st round pick), Devery Henderson (2nd round pick), Skyler Green, Dwayne Bowe (soon to be 1st round pick), Craig Davis (soon to be 2nd round pick), and Early Doucet (probable future 1st/2nd rounder) in front of him. LSU has been stacked with talent at WR for the last 5 or so years. He pretty much had to battle with Bennie Brazell (another track superstar) for the #4 or #5 WR spot. It's not that he didn't have the talent, it's just that there was so much talent in front of him.
              true that but he didnt even start on KR/PR cause of the fact that hes an idiot and took a knee on like the 5 yard line when he was a freshman i believe, they shoulda given him a few snaps a game and use him on WR reverses with that kind of speed u can do anything with him

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59PhQ4wpODg

Comment

wow. i am a LSU fan so i know kinda what he can do. but to see his speed against high schoolers is sick.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Haha the funny thing is that he doesnt even look like he cares before a play. He is just standing upright not even planted firmly then easily runs past you, and then once he is in the open field he turns on the jets.

Comment

I agree

Deion

Comment

He would he have been the fastest "football player" if he has a shread of talent to stay and play,

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          He would he have been the fastest "football player" if he has a shread of talent to stay and play,
                          Ya, because it would be smarter to play college football. Then possibly win a gold medal in the olympics and be considered one of the fastest men on earth.
                          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

yo hell yeah football is so amazing much better then a gold circle about 3 inches in diameter

Comment

it's the X man, and it's not close.

he say the field agsint arkansas (my home town team)... he made Richardson look like he was standing still and caught a strike from Russell for a TD.

But he made the 110% right decision

Comment

considering he left football where his body would have been worn out by the age of 30ish to run track where he is currently making 6 figures if not more out of endorcements, and this is BEFORE the Olympics... don't think it was a bad choice

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information