Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas vs Oklahoma

Who you got?

Call me crazy, but I got OU. I have a feeling this game will catapault AD in the heisman vote.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Texas all the way won't be a blowout like last year but I think 28-17. AP will be held down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I'm pulling for Texas, but I think OK squeaks it out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

OU. Peterson will have a good game, but McCoy is gonna struggle IMO, and the OU defense takes advantage of his mistakes.

24-16 OU

Comment

Oklahoma!
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Oklahoma. McCoy struggled in his first big game and I'm not sold that Rice and Sam Houston State "prepared" him for Oklahoma like a lot of experts have suggested. A healthy Adrian Peterson is the best player in the country and so far Paul Thompson has done just enough to keep defenses honest. High scoring with a lot of rushing yards from both teams, but Adrian Peterson will be too much.

Oklahoma - 31, Texas 24

Comment

It will be Jamal Charles who runs wild not Adrian Peterson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Texas is a heckuva team. I think that Paul Thompson is gonna have a bad day and Oklahoma's D is gonna play bad

Comment

Texas by a large margin. Don't fool yourselves.

Comment

you guys are underestimating mccoy...he's gotten so much better since that ohio st game, besides it was his 2nd start of the year....

paul thompson is alot worse, while both teams have great defenses, thompson is prone to make ALOT more mistakes....

peterson and charles will both have big games though....but i think you have to look outside of rb and qb, texas has way too many athletes at wr, o line, and defense as a whole....were not going against troy smith and ginn now, peterson you can believe will see 8 man fronts alot, its going to be alot harder for them to put 8 in the box for us because of sweed

is this going to be a bigger game then lsu vs florida?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

you guys are underestimating mccoy...he's gotten so much better since that ohio st game, besides it was his 2nd start of the year....

paul thompson is alot worse, while both teams have great defenses, thompson is prone to make ALOT more mistakes....

peterson and charles will both have big games though....but i think you have to look outside of rb and qb, texas has way too many athletes at wr, o line, and defense as a whole....were not going against troy smith and ginn now, peterson you can believe will see 8 man fronts alot, its going to be alot harder for them to put 8 in the box for us because of sweed

is this going to be a bigger game then lsu vs florida?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

UT...should be a good one...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

Originally posted by Sqad Up
                            Oklahoma 54 Texas 42
                            Last time I checked there is just as many defensive as offensive players on the field.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I think that OU defense will click eventually. On paper, they are a top 5 defense but they haven't played like it. I think as they continue to play together they'll play up to their abilities. I think it'll be a real close one.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information