Texas vs Oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    ...Oh wait. I actually used an emoticon in my first post you responded to. Well hot damn.
    Send me a pm if you wanna continue this debate but it's un needed in this thread.
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Dave is right
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

As much as I couldnt stand the way some OU fans acted after the Oregon game... Im still pulling for them

OU 38
      Texas 27
      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

the polls very close, ill be at the fair most likely sometime this weekend, but havent decided if i will watch it at a bar again or at home....much rather stay at the house and just buy all the food and beer i will need....alot cheaper and those bars get to crowded, plus im tired of going to hooters and them having 24 sexy waitresses working but i get the one with glasses and weighs 101 lbs :x

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Is 101 lbs too fat?

Comment

Is 101 lbs too fat?

hell no too skinny u know how every hooters always has a nice amount of girls with ass and breast, some with both, and there is always at least one skinny one that i end up stuck in her section with her in my face all game smh...

now i just walk in, stand in the doorway like im looking for someone and sit down right by where i see the fine one serving :P

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

3 and out by Texas to start the game, despite a nice return by Selvin Young.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                3 and out by Texas to start the game, despite a nice return by Selvin Young.
                Yeah, great game so far, tied and OU just got it to the 20, but another fumble. Luckily it went out of bounds, OU has to keep a hold on the ball :x

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Peterson is having a great first half on the ground and his punt return was amazing as well. He has very underrated speed.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    Peterson is having a great first half on the ground and his punt return was amazing as well. He has very underrated speed.
                    It was reported that he ran a 4.35 at OU, but it was at OU so you have to take it with a grain of salt. And I've said it many times, he gets to the edge quicker than most backs that are faster than him.

Comment

His acceleration is out of this world.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

AD is fantastic for play-action passing.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                          Call me crazy, but I got OU. I have a feeling this game will catapault AD in the heisman vote.
                          yeah sure thing....

I like how he just quit on that play that led to a Texas touchdown. Giving it a 100%...
                          Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokeys
                            Originally posted by Namy
                            Call me crazy, but I got OU. I have a feeling this game will catapault AD in the heisman vote.
                            yeah sure thing....

I like how he just quit on that play that led to a Texas touchdown. Giving it a 100%...
                            He thought it was a forward pass because it was, he didn't give up, he just realized what happened. :?

AD is playing well, Thompson is just playing terribly.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

You can't knock AD for that play. He did his part, but the Texas defense shut down Paul Thompson.

Comment

You can't knock AD for that play. He did his part, but the Texas defense shut down Paul Thompson.
                                Young & Charles >>> Peterson

in the game. Peterson fumbled the ball once and only had like 4.3 yard per carry which is still pretty good but he didnt have a huge game. And he shouldnt have quit on that backward pass there.
                                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information